35. The Silver Finger

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"So choose your last words,
this is the LAST TIME
'Cause you and I,
we were BORN TO DIE"

-born to die, lana del rey

sasha had spent the whole night at the hospital, not getting one minute of sleep. she had stayed by isaacs side for the whole time, not even leaving to get anything to eat. sasha was leaning forward, her head resting in her hands, tears running down her face when the door beeped open, revealing melissa, scott and allison.

sasha got up wiping the tears off her face. scott walked slowly over to the girl, wrapping his arms around her while looking at isaac. "how is he?" scott spoke.

"i don't know." sasha said numbly. "the doctors don't either."

"i'd thought he'd be healing now." allison said, looking at the burns on the boys neck.

"so did i." scott sighed. he placed his hand around isaacs burnt arm.

"how much?" sasha asked, referring to the pain, scared for the answer

"a lot." scott winced. he took a sharp breath in as the viens across his arm turned black. isaac head moved slightly and scott threw his head back in pain. he gasped before letting go. "it won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."

"did stiles really do this?" allison asked

"whatever's controlling him did it." scott corrected. "whatever's inside him."

"well then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

"i'm working on it."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"how is he?" derek stood at the door. sasha looked up at him, tears in her eyes. she couldn't hold it in anymore. she broke down crying. derek walked over, bringing the girl into a hug. she breathed in, the scent of her cousins leather jacket filling her nose, making her relax a little. "he's going to be okay" derek spoke softly.

"he's in so much pain derek. i took some off him, then half an hour later scott took twice that amount again. what if he's not? what if he doesn't get better?"

"sasha. look at me. he will okay? you're here, that's bound to be helping him."

sasha nodded and her cousin wiped her tears off her face. "have you gotten any sleep?" he asked, smiling at her.