29. The Confession

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Wish I didn't doubt it
I wish I never ever TOLD YOU all about it
But I just had to let you know
I never meant to HURT you though"

-you get me so high, the neighbourhood

"xylazine." deaton walked in the room, setting three small bottles onto the table. "it's a tranquilliser for horses. for a were coyote i expect it to work within seconds. i only have three. so whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"allisons a perfect shot." scott said confidently.

"she used to be." isaac corrected

"she can do it."

"if we mange to find the thing."

"okay, what is the point of him?" stiles asked. "seriously i mean what is his purpose? aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? what's up with the scarf anyway? it's sixty five degrees out."

"okay!" sasha yelled over him. "we try not to judge people's fashion choices in here okay? even if they are slightly questionable. sorry dude," she turned to isaac whose mouth was wide with offence "it is a bit weird."

"look," isaac sighed. "maybe i'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. how do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"i can do it." scott said

"you can?" stiles asked

"you remember the night that peter trapped us in the school? in the gym he was able to make me turn using just his voice. deucalion done the same thing in the distillery."

"this is a werecoyote scott." deaton said "who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

"that's why you called derek first." stiles said

"you called derek?" sasha asked

"yeah, but he didn't answer, i could try it on my own. but right now i'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"we need a real alpha." stiles sighed. scott looked up and him offended. "you know what i mean. an alpha who can do alpha things. you know, an alpha who can get it going. you know, get it-"

"up?" isaac smirked causing sasha to laugh.

"great, i'm an alpha with performance issues." scott sighed

"okay" sasha clapped her hands "this has gotten off track quickly"

"is there anyone else besides derek who could help?" deaton asked