15. The Betrayal

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"The world was on fire and
no one could SAVE me but you
It's strange what DESIRE will
make foolish people do"

-wicked game, chris isaak

"i got to meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened with jackson." the sheriff updated the three in the changing rooms. "i've got an APB out on stiles. his jeep is still in the parking lot,so that means...well i don't know what that means. um... look if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him..."

"we'll call you." isaac reassured him.

"look he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." scott said

"we'll find him." sasha smiled at the father.

"yeah. i'll see you okay?" he nodded and walked off.

"mccall" coach walked over. "we need you in the team okay? you know i can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up"

"yeah i know coach."

"all right. i mean i know i yell a lot, but it's not like i hate you guys, not even you, weird girl that always here." he looked at sasha

"thanks coach." she smiled

"well i do kind of hate greenberg, but you know, that's different. it's greenberg. i'm just saying, we...i need you on the team. get your grades back up."

"i will."

"i know." the coach smiled before walking off.

"damn you got the coach emotional." sasha grinned at scott, standing up from against the lockers.

"shut up!" scott laughed. he looked around the changing room. "is that everyone?"

isaac got up and walked a few steps, looking around, "i think so." he was interrupted by the door of stiles locker landing at his feet. "are you going to find him by scent?"

"yeah we all are." scott handed sasha stiles coat and isaac his shoe.

"but how come you get a shirt and you get a coat and i get a shoe?"

sasha laughed, "haha you drew the short straw"

"we didn't even draw straws"

"or did we...?" sasha said mysteriously, causing the boy to look at her with a concerned look. scott walked forward, looking towards the door making the other two follow his gaze to see derek standing in the middle of the room.