02. The Meet

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

But is MY SILENCE deafening you?
It keeps me up at night,
I just need a few
And I just want to BREATHE, is that so hard to believe?

-hard to believe, wallows

"She ate the liver?" Scott repeated. It was the next day and the three friends were walking up the steps to the school.

"No, I didn't saw she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what? Even if she did so what?"

"So what?" Sasha gave him a are you serious look.

"It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"I never ate anyone's liver." Scott said

"Yeah right cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self control. Actually hold on, you're the test case for this." Stiles stopped them on the steps. "We should be going over what happened to you."

"What do you mean? Why not Sasha?" Scott asked

"I was born a werewolf, you were bitten, so was Lydia." Sasha explained.

"Exactly. Scott! What was going through your mind when you were turning you know? What we're you drawn to?"

"Allison..." Scott cringed as the two have him a judgy look

"Okay nothing else? Seriously?"

"Nothing else mattered." Stiles just nodded, annoyed at how little help Scott was. "but no that's good though, right?"

"How exactly?" Sasha raised an eyebrow.

"Cause the night that Lydia was bitten she was with you" scott looked back at stiles.

"Yeah but she was looking for Jackson." Stiles pointed to gray sports car that pulled up in front of them. Jackson stepped out and breathed in the air. He started walking to the steps but stoped at the port homeless man who was standing beside the bin.

He shoved a dollar into his hand. "Here's a dollar. Go find another parking lot to die in." He started walking back towards the schools yelling for security.

"What an ass?" Sasha rolled her eyes before they headed into school.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Yo!" Stiles dropped to the ground beside Scott and Sasha, causing them to jump.

"Jesus" Sasha hissed. "What's wrong with you?"