06. The Truth

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello"
And your eyes look like comin' HOME
All I know is a simple name
And everything has CHANGED"

-everything had changed, taylor
swift, ft. ed sheeran

erica spun round from her locker to see sasha and scott both standing there, arms folded.

"twos not enough for derek. we know he needs at least three" scott said.

"who's next?" sasha asked

erica scoffed, turning back around, closing her locker before walking up to the pair. "why does there have to be a next one when we've already got her?" erica looked at sasha.

"who's next?" scott asked, louder this time.

"you know, i never knew what i looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me and put it online?"

"i don't care." scott growled

"it happened during class. i starts seizing at my desk and everyone was saying they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to cause it could break my teeth."

"erica"

"do you know what happened next?" the girl asked, visibly upset. "i piss myself. and they start laughing." she took a step forward, causing scott to step back, again and again and again. "you know the only good thing about seizures was that i never remembered them. until some brillent jerk off!" she yelled as scott slammed into the locker. "...had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone."

she traced his cheek with her hand before leaning against the locker, trapping scott. "look at me now scott..." sasha saw allison standing at the end of the hall. "that's right. you only have eyes for her."

scott brought his arms up and grabbed ericas wrists, pulling them down. they looked back over to where allison was now nowhere to be seen. erica smirked before walking away.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Scott Sasha and Stiles walked out of the cafeteria. "i'm gonna go to the ice rink and see if boyd's there. sasha you can come with me since derek might be there. you're the only one who can reason with him." scott said, then looked at Stiles. "and if he's not at home, you call me got it?"