10. The Library

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"And it gets worse
before it gets BETTER
That's one thing that
I have come to KNOW"

-do not wait, wallows

"so why do we need their help?" isaac asked as they walked through the warehouse.

"because it's harder to kill than i thought and i still don't know who it is." derek said

"and they do?" isaac asked. sasha made sure his heartbeat was steady. she made him promise that he wouldn't tell derek that it was jackson until she said he was allowed to. for some reason he didn't question the girl, whatever it was she was grateful for it.

"which is why i need one of you to get on their good side."

"and what am i exactly?" sasha asked.

"you need help"

"help? please i dont-"

"you just got a restraining order from jackson so yes you need help."

"hmm, scott or stiles?" erica asked

"either." derek faked smiled at the girl

"you know the full moons coming derek."

"i'm aware of that." derek opened a large trunk and pulled out a load of chains.

"my, these look comfortable." erica picked up a handful of different restraints.

"you said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." isaac gave out

"there hasn't been time." derek said, continuing to empty the chest.

"but if you have to lock us up during the full moon that means you're alone against the argents."

"once again, i am here!" sasha gave out

"they haven't found us." derek ignored her

"yet!" sasha added

"how about we forget the kanima?" isaac suggested.

"we can't!" derek shouted. "but there was something about the way gerard looked at it. he wasn't afraid...at all. i don't know what he knows or what's he planning. but i'm sure about one thing. we have to find it first."