20. The Detention

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"I find it DIZZYING
They're bringing up my HISTORY
But you aren't even listening"

-lavender haze, taylor swift

"what are you doing here?" sasha said running down into the car park.

"i was just checking up on jennifer." derek said walking up to his car.

"jennifer? are you kidding me?" she followed derek who just looked at her with a raised eyebrow, a slight smirk falling onto his face. "okay no! no no no no! are you serious? dating one of my teachers? derek!"

the older boy just laughed. "what are you even doing here?"

"i have a free period."

"no you don't."

"oh come on! fine, they were doing cross country so now i have a sprained ankle."

"you're literally a werewolf, you're great at running."

"well yeah that still doesn't mean i like it!"

their argument was cut off by police cars pulling into the car park. the sheriff hopped out of one of them and ran around the back.

"okay i'm gonna go see what that's about, you get out of here and never come back! god!" sasha said and derek got into his car. she turned around and ran in the direction that the police went.

"hey get out of the way! get back! get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence!" the sheriff was yelling as sasha ran up to the boys. she gagged and turned back around when she saw what they were staring at. "ugh! that's a body! that's a body!"

"dad just come here. look look." stiles ran up to his father. "look at it. it's the same as the others, you see?"

"yeah i see that. do me a favour. go back to school yeah?" the sheriff said before turning away. "coach can you give us a hand here?"

"you heard the man. nothing to see here." the coach shouted "probably just some homeless kid."

"coach..." scott said. "he was a senior."

coach brought his hand up to his mouth. "he wasn't on the team was he?"

"kyle! no! oh god kyle!" a piercing scream came as a girl ran up, crying, as a deputy held her back.