30. The Bomb

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

""Do not enter" is written on the doorway
Why can't everyone just GO AWAY?
EXCEPT YOU, you can stay"

-tree house, alex g & emily yacina

"go away!" sasha yelled, her head hurried in her pillow.

"it me!" scott yelled through the door. "sasha come on! let me in!"

sasha dramatically pulled herself out of bed and unlocked her door before walking back and sitting on her bed. scott slowly opened the door, walking in and sitting down next to the girl, handing her a mug of milky tea and a slice of toast. "are you not dressed yet?"

"no..." sasha sighed, looking around her messy room, setting her food and drink down on her locker.

"are you coming to school today?" scott asked

"i don't know...how bad is it?"

"ummm...you should be able to avoid him."

"oh god!" sasha cried, falling down onto her bed

"come on sasha!" scott said pulling the girl up by her arms. "it's mischief day and halloweeen eve, isn't that meant to be your favourite time of the year?"

"maybe..." sasha said, sitting back up.

"come on, i'll ask stiles to give isaac a lift so you don't have to"

"does stiles know?" sasha asked, not wanting to know the answer.

"honestly, don't think he heard, he was too busy freaking out about naked malia." scott said causing sasha to smile. he pulled the girls hair back up from her face. "okay? so go get dressed and i'll see you at school."

sasha nodded before scott left. she stood up and looked herself in the mirror. "how bad can it be?" she smiled at herself before falling onto the floor, trying to find something she could wear in the pile of cloths sitting on the ground.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"what's going...on?" sasha ran up to the group, slowing down as she saw isaac who quickly looked away.

"the bomber, barrow was spotted here. and also when they opened up his tumour, a load of live flies flew out." stiles explained. "which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome."

"did you say flies?" lydia said

"lydia?" allison turned to the girl