31. The Black Light Party

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Can I get a KISS?
And can you make it last forever?
I said I'm 'bout to go to WAR
And I don't know if I'ma see you again"

-see you again, tyler the creator &
kali uchis

"we need your help."

sasha closed her locker to see the two twins standing next to her. "and why would i help you?"

"because you friends with danny and i really need to make it up to him, plus you love gay romance." ethan smiled

"valid point but i'm gonna need more." she sighed, folding her arms.

"you like a party?" aidan said, unsure if it was actually true or not.

"says who?"

"we're not sure." they looked at each other, lips tightened, trying to think of another reason. "okay listen, i know we might've done some bad things in the past-"

"bad things? you helped kill one of my friends! heck maybe even two of them!"

"yeah and we're sorry about that" ethan said. "look, we're trying to become better people, and we know you know what that's like. especially i'm a small town like this. so all we need if a key to dereks place to host a halloween black light party."

"if you think i'm giving you the key you are crazy." she sighed before turning away.

they both ran up to her, "okay, maybe you don't have to give us the key and you can help us set it up and be there. or you know we could try break in."

"as if you'd could. there's about ten dozen different locks in that place."

"okay so help us. please. we'll owe you one."

the stopped in her tracks, the thought of the twins being in her debt was highly tempting. "okay, i'll be there. and only because the idea of yous owing me if too good to pass up. plus i love halloween."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"does derek know about this?" isaac walked up to sasha, shouting over the loud music.

"are you crazy?" sasha laughed, flicking her eyes over to the boy, then back to the crowd. "hell no! he'd kill all of us!"

"you look good." lahey smirked at the girl

"what's your game lahey?"

"to get you to look at me for more than two seconds."

sasha turned and looked at the boy for exactly three seconds. "you happy?"