01. The Missing Girl

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"You were ALONE,
left out in the cold
Clinging to the ruin of
your BROKEN HOME"

-someone to stay, Vancouver sleep clinic

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"When were you planning on telling me this?" Sasha ran down the steps and approached her cousin.

"Tell you what?" Derek looks up at her, eye narrowed.

"You don't know?" The girl was taking aback, she was sure Derek was yet again hiding something from her, but she listened to his steady heartbeat.

"Know what?" Derek repeated, his frustration growing.

"Lydia escaped hospital."

"What?" Derek sat up straighter, alert.

"Uh huh. I don't know how. Scott and stiles are at the end of the road. We're going out to find her know." Sasha waved her phone

"Wait!" Derek yelled but the girl was already out the door, heading down towards stiles's pinned location.

She approached the familier blue jeep and hopped into the back seat. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on house arrest." She looked over at Allison.

"I need to find her before they do. She's my best friend." Allison reeked of nerves and yet she still looked confident.

Sasha looked her up and down, confused as to what the girl was thinking. "we can find before the cops do."

"Yeah well my dads out there aswell."

"Shit."

"He knows?" Stiles said, the whole car now filling up with worry.

"Yeah, I saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs"

"Search party." Scott sighed

"More like a hunting party."

"They think she's dangerous?" Sasha tried to ignore the growing feeling of worry in her stomach. Allison nodded. "Lets go."

Stiles reversed the jeep out onto the road and immediately started questioning Allison. "All right, but if she's turning would they actually kill her?"

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything okay? All they say is, 'we'll talk after Kate's funeral when the others get here.'"

"What others?" Sasha said leaning forward.

"They won't tell me that either."

"Okay your family's got some serious communication issues to work on. Scott are we going the right way?" Stiles shouted over to Scott who's head was sticking out the window as he tried to follow the scent.