23. The Second

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Taking it all for US,
Doing it all for LOVE"

-all for us, labrinth

"go back to school." derek said as soon as the three stepped into the room.

"well actually we can't." isaac said. "boyd, sasha and i are incredibly and unbelievably sick."

"with what? brain damage?"

"well i have a migraine, sashas got terrible sleep deprivation and boyd here has explosive diarrhoea. "

"we're here to protect you" boyd sighed.

"you're here to protect me?" derek said.

"considering you got in a fight without me twice and came out both times almost dead, yes. you need us." sasha smiled, sitting down on the table. "boyd here, has a plan."

"yeah." boyd said, knelling down and opening his bag. "i thought about the time gerard had me and erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. i was wondering how we could do something like that." a pulled out a large handful of wires. "but on a bigger scale."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"in a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, less than the amount it takes to turn on a light bulb." boyd explained, carrying the hose into the middle of the room, water rushing out of it.

"that's comforting." derek said sarcastically.

"if we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming and anyone who steps foot in here, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise."

"especially someone who's barefoot." isaac smiled

"damn boyd, you're smart smart. like really smart." sasha smiled, patting the boy on his shoulder.

"i just pay attention in class." boyd shrugged.

"yeah, couldn't be me."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"is this gonna kill them?" sasha asked as boyd threw the wire into the water.