25. The Hospital

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"We joked as we looked
that they were TOO GOOD for us
'Cause socially speaking,
we were THE SAME"

-astronomy, conan gray

"i cant get a hold of scott." isaac said as the three reconvened in the school hallway.

"dereks not answering either." sasha sighed, sliding her phone back into her pocket. "how's lydia?"

"she's got bruising on her neck. they're taking her to a hospital downtown because beacon memorial is being evacuated." allison explained

"cora's as beacon memorial." sasha panicked, getting her phone back out and texting peter and cora's phone.

"the storms that bad?" isaac asked

"it will be." allison said. "and i overheard an emt saying the backup generators might be too old to last if the power goes out."

"i'm taking the three of you home." argent walked up to the teenagers.

"no, no we need to get to the hospital." sasha said looking up at isaac. "cora's there with just peter. we need to go!"

"okay" isaac nodded and the two began walking down the hall.

"sasha! isaac!" argent shouted down to them. "i'll drive."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

the four crept quietly into the abandoned hospital. argent cocked his gun before walking forward.

"i'm gonna take that as a sign you're a little worried." isaac whispered.

"stay close to me." argent said. the teens shuffled into a line behind him.

"i think i heard something." isaac said

"where?" allison asked.

isaac stepped forward. "below us." he dropped into the ground, placing his ear to the floor. "there's two people, running, i think anyways."

"this way." argent said, leading the group down the hall. just before they turned a corner, sasha heard footsteps again. "stop!" she hissed. "someone's there."

argent fixed his gun in his hand and took a step forward. scott peered his head around the corner causing them all to jump. argent lower his gun as he saw melissa step out from behind scott. "okay please tell me what's going on?" sasha asked scott.