26. The Bath

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"I wait patiently,
he's gonna NOTICE me
It's okay, we're the best of FRIENDS"

-you're on your own kid, taylor swift

allison gasped as sasha broke the metal around her hand, she fell forward. isaac ran forward and grabbed her before she could fall further.

"why did he do that?" allison asked, looking up lahey, their faces close together.

"i don't know." he spoke softly. "we need to go okay? we need help."

allison wobbled to the side, clutching onto isaacs jacket. "allison? allison we have to go"

allison looked back up at the boy. "there all gonna die. aren't they?" isaac wrapped her into a hug, sasha awkwardly standing behind the two.

"i know this sucks but we have to move!" sasha sighed. "okay? sorry to ruin this cute moment you two are having but if we don't move they will die!"

sasha stormed out of the vault towards the car, not looking back to see if the other two were following her.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"it has to be on a telluric current or maybe even on the axes of two or where they all intersect ." stiles explained in the vets. "i just know it's where derek took paige to die."

"how do you know about paige?" sasha questioned the boy.

"peter told me, among other things."

"other things?"

"yeah, like why a werewolf's eyes change colour."

stiles must've saw the panicked looked fall over the girls face because he coughed awkwardly, trying to get back on track.

"my dad and gerard were there once. but gerard said it was years ago and he couldn't remember where it was." allison said after what felt like hours. "and my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now."

"yeah mine either." stiles sighed

"then how do we find this place?" isaac asked

"there might be a way" deaton said. "but it's dangerous. we're gonna need scott."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•