09. The Kitchen

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

I wake up screaming
from DREAMING
One day I'll watch
as you're LEAVING
'Cause you got tired of my scheming

-anti hero,taylor swift

sasha threw isaac down onto his sofa. "ouch!" he groaned.

"you're awake? really?"

"well i am now." isaac yawned, sitting up on the sofa.

"conveniently after i had to carry you in here." sasha said, pulling his legs down of the couch and falling down into it.

"what happened?"

"jacksons the kanima."

"what!?"

"mhm i was right once again lahey and you were wrong!"

"correction, derek was wrong."

"yous were all wrong. i don't think derek knows yet though so don't tell him please. let me talk to scott first."

"fine. the things i do for you...where is everyone?" isaac looked around, not hearing anything.

"boyd's putting erica down, derek stiles and scott are chasing jackson, and lydia and allison have gone home."

"why are you here?"

"hauling your ass to bed."

"no, i mean here? i thought you were gone to the other side."

"i prefer to remain neutral. plus i actually have a mattress so..."

"haha very funny."

"speaking of that, i'm wreaked so ima head on up. you good?"

"yeah yeah i'll be fine." isaac sighed, rubbing his head. sasha smiled at the boy before heading up the stairs and falling down onto her mattress.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

sasha sat up quickly gasping for air. she scrambled trying to hold her hands up in front of her face. clean. no blood.

she sighed in relief. it was just a bad dream.

she pulled herself out of her bed, knowing their was no chance of getting back to sleep, plus she could sense sunrise was soon.

she crept down the stairs, skipping over the loudest one and walking into the kitchen. she took a glass out of the cupboard and filled it up at the sink. she swallowed all the water in one go, feeling suddenly refreshed after feeling the cold water slide down her throat.