Chapter 69

Shehnaaz dropped down on the bed holding her head in her palms not understanding her own sudden change in behaviour. She was feeling sick this morning due to which she was irritated and she took out all her irritation and anger on her best friend. She had never in her life had went this hard on Coco, she would scold it at times but never like she did just a few moments ago.

Her eyes started getting damp thinking about it,  she felt disgusted of herself. She had never been this rude to anyone in her life and specially Coco, it was truly her only support who had watched her highs and lows, her crying at nights and it would come to comfort her, would always protect her and be around her to never let her feel alone.

The tears in her eyes were ready to fall, "Shehnaaz?" she heard his voice and closed her eyes letting them roll down her cheeks.

Sidharth saw her sitting on the bed holding her head which made him worried. He felt a stinging pain in his chest and realized she didn't do anything intentionally but Shehnaaz losing her patience was still very unusual. Though he wasn't talking to her he still couldn't see her cry.

"Tu roo kyu rahi hai baby?" he crouched down in front of her holding her face and making her look towards him.

Listening to his sweet voice made her sob more hard. He didn't hold back anymore and bunched her small figure in his.

The moment he held her both of them felt content. After 3 long days they were in each other's arms, god knows how much they had missed this feeling.

"Shehnaaaaaz..... Oye kya hua tujhe? Kyu roo rahi hai meri jaan?"

whenever he would call her 'meri jaan' her heart would flutter with happiness even after all this time of being together still it would have the same effect as she had when he called her with that name for the very first time.

"Mai....mai vo Coco..... mujhe ny pata Sidharth..... mai....maine jaan kar ny kiya.....bas.... pata ny kaise...... gu....gussa aa gaya" she was sobbing so hard.

"It's ok meri jaan, par tujhe ho kya gaya hai? kyu itna chid rahi hai Hmm?"

"Pa.... pata ny mujhe" she cried.

"It's ok chup ho ja phele..... roo mat rondu hai kya tu? ny na? toh phir chup ho ja" he kept on calming her down with his sweet talks and slowly her cries eased.

Both were quietly sitting on the bed hugging eachother, no words exchanged but still them being in each other's embrace was more than enough.

"Coco kidhar hai? Apne room mei hai?" she asked suddenly.

"Haan sad sad ho kar baitha hai, kuch khaya bhi ny"

"Mai abhi aayi!!" she came out of his arms and went on mission 'Manaofying Coco!'

When came to sulking over something, Coco was the master of doing it. It's one hell of a task to coax him and is one of the most stubborn dog too.

Sidharth was getting late for work and hence he decided to leave by the time Shehnaaz was with Coco trying to Pacify it and apologize by giving him it's favourite treat. Finally after 1 hour of pampering it was normal and had already forgiven her. When she came back to her room Sidharth was gone, she was genuinely not feeling well and didn't wanted to go to work today but decided other way and got ready anyways.

..........

Sidharth had made up his mind about teaching Gaurav a nice lesson, he knew he was acting childish but somehow he just wanted to. He had came back home early around 7 pm and straight away went inside the kitchen to check what cooks had prepared for their dinner.

"Oh wow, my favourite daal.... but unfortunately iss daal ko thodi si zyada spicy banani hogi" he smirked thinking about Gaurav's reaction after having that particular spicy Daal. He literally seemed like that villain in some daily soap conspiring against the good character.