Chapter 5

"Abey isko mere se kya problem ho gai?" he sighed in relief after getting away from him a little bit.

Shehnaaz was a laughing mess after seeing his reaction and continued laughing over his sulking face.

"Abey ee bas ho gaya abhi" he scoffed. She suppressed her laughter but chuckled a little seeing him.

"Sorry" she giggled.

"Coco aaja tujhe khana de du" she walked inside as Coco followed her obediently.

Sidharth shook his head in disbelief and went inside after them.  Shehnaaz and Rita ji were having dinner together but Sidharth didn't came down as some urgent work came up related to his office.

"Yeh hamesha ka hai iska, agar aaj tu ny hoti toh  hamesha ke tarha akele dinner karna padta" she huffed complaining about what she goes through every single day.

"Koi ny Aunty abhi jab tak mai yaha hu tab tak apko akele dinner karne ke nobat he ny aaye ge" she smiled.

Post dinner she went inside her room crossing his room when she heard a loud bang from the inside, she flinched and immediately went inside the room.

This guy is unbelievable she thought.

"Iska samjh mei ny aata kuch, kal gusse mei chilla diya aur aaj sara din kitne ache se baat ke aur abhi phir room mei chizen patak raha, Shehnaaz tera kya hoga" she was taking to herself.

She was feeling a bit sweaty, so she decided to open the window before getting into the bed.

Coco immediately jumped onto the bed making himself comfortable beside her.

That very moment Sidharth opened his window lighting his cigarette taking a puff and saw Shehnaaz peacefully sleeping on the bed. She was curled up like a cute little baby, her face was shining in the moon light and her lips forming a cute pout.

He was so lost in her and her thoughts. A sudden urge and curiosity rushed through him to know everything about her, he immediately called Neetu, his sister as he remembers his mom mentioning that she was Neetu's school friend.

"Hello Sid, all good?" Neetu was anxious as he had called her at this hour of time.

"Yeah all good, just wanted to ask you about something...... Someone" his way of talking made her worried for his little bro who was behaving unusual.

"Sid you want to know about Someone at this hour of time?" She questioned him again, she wasn't sure if she heard it right.

"Yaar Neetu paka mat na, I just wanted to know about Shehnaaz, what is up with her? I want to know everything, like all about her" keenness was visible in his voice.

"Someone seems excited haa!?" she teased making him frown.

"Abey yaar paka mat batana hai toh bata warna I'm hanging up" he wasn't really going to do so, he was just trying his luck.

"Fine I'll tell you" she gave up and told him almost everything she knew about her.

She told him about her parents death in an aeroplane crash and how she was staying with her Chacha Chachi after their death. She didn't know about how they used to treat her but she used to stay very quiet in the class and hardly spoke. But later on when she started staying with her grandmother she got normal eventually and then they became really good friends.

Soon after school they lost contact and now they met again. Sidharth was startled to know the brief about her troubled childhood and somewhere his heart ached to see this beautiful soul who smiles all day and make others smile too had faced so much in her life.