Chapter 31

"Shehnaaaaz!!" he whispered while knocking slightly on the door. Shehnaaz was wide awake mulling over things that may happen further, both negative and positive.

She heard the knock and woke up with a jerk, she sighed in relief when she saw Zoe was deep in sleep. She opened the door knowing it was Sidharth, "Kya hua itni raat mei?" she asked.

"Kahi aur chale? Jaha koi disturb na kar sake humme?" he whispered eyeing towards Zoe.

"Haan thik hai chal" she understood him, there was no better place than the roof top as every single guests were sleeping downstairs.

"Abey Yaha kitne machar hai yaar tu kaise rehti thi idhar?" he scoffed as soon as they reached the rooftop. "Mai Yaha bas apne vacations par aaya karti thi bachpan mei, aur tu mujhe yeh puchne ki liye yaha bulaya hai?" she frowned.

"Nahi baby mai toh bas tere se milne ke liye tujhe uper le kar aaya" he grabbed her arms and pulled her towards himself, "Vo kya hai na kal teri haldi hai, phir mehendi phir teri shadi hogi" he encircled his arms around her waist, "Tu phir usme busy rahe ge toh hum baat ny kar paye ge na!" he said smirking.

"Sidharth mai tera muh tod dungi bata rahi hu bakwas mat kar" she greeted her teeth wiggling out of his grip but failed, only the thought of Abhay irked her.

"Toh tu toh idhar shadi karne hi aayi hai na!?" the playful smile still playing on his lips.

"Sidhaaarrrthhhh kyu kar raha hai yaar aise tujhe pata hai na mujhe ny acha lagta" she whined as her beautiful eyes started welling up with tears, she had been going through a lot of emotions lately which made it hard for her to control her tears.

"Acha sorry please roo mat baby" he crooned bunching her in his arms.

"Mai toh chida raha tha meri jaan..... tujhe lagata hai mai aisa hone dunga?" he asked lovingly and she nodded.

"Toh phir? Chal ab rona ny bilkul bhi.... pagal!!" he said holding her more tightly and she rubbed her nose cutely on his Tshirt making him chuckle at his cute munchkin, "Ek baat bata moti, mujhe jisse pyar hua vo Shehnaaz toh hamesha khush rehti hai haste rehti hai, mere liye ache ache deserts banati hai aur mere favourite cupcakes bhi jo kitne din ho gai maine ny khae" he whined pouting sadly, she was looking up at him with her chin resting on his chest and she smiled in tears seeing him complaining like a baby as he always used to.

"Aur yeh wali Shehnaaz kitni rondu hai, har baat pe rote rehti hai, Hayeeee Babaji meri purani wali Shehnaaz mujhe lota do please" Sidharth mimicked her in a funny way in order to make her laugh and he succeeded in taking out a small chuckle out of her.

Her smile is all that matters, he promised himself inwardly that no matter what he'll always make her smile, this smile on her face will never be lost, "Maine tujhe isliye bulaya ki kal se mai thora busy ho jao ga kaise kya karna hai sab planned hai, isliye mai shayad tere se baat tak na kar saku toh tu gussa ho kar mat baith jana kyuki mai manane bhi ny aa pao ga" his explanation made her sad, he will be so busy that he won't even talk to her, not even once, it seemed like a lame excuse to her but she shrugged it off anyways.

"Bebu par plan kya hai?" she asked eagerly. "Tu uski tention mat le baby, bas let the things happen..... ok!" he briefly pecked her forehead.

"Thik hai par tu please mujhe yaha se lekar chal Sidharth mujhe usse shadi ny karni" she hides her face in his chest wrapping her arms around him and speaks in a muffled voice.

"Haan meri jaan don't worry ap Mrs. Shukla hi bano ge uske tention mat lo ap" he assured and his assurance is enough for her, Mrs. Shukla, she loved the sound of that and wondered how and when they'll get married, probably after getting out of this Chaos they'll decide that.