Chapter 10

"I'm sorry meri jaan, I'm so sorry" he was mumbling and rubbing her back while she was crying like a child in his arms. Surprisingly she felt her nerves calming down and soon her painful cries changed into sobs. He pulled her back to face him but she was not meeting his eyes.

"Look at me Shehnaaz" he demanded softly but she continued looking down at the floor.

"Kya hua hai Shehnaaz? Will you not talk to me? I'm sorry sweetheart" he cupped her face and made her look at him.

"I... I'm scared" she murmured softly "By whom baba?" he questioned crooning only to get an unexpected reply "You..... Muj...mujhe tere se ....da....darr lag raha" she stuttered only to start bawling her eyes out again remembering the moment when he was yelling and beating the shit out of Raghav.

He was shocked will be an understatement, he was the one who was scared to loose her or hurt her in anyway and here she said she was scared of him. Never in his wildest dreams would he want to hurt her but here she said that she was scared of him but why? He had done nothing but saved her from that asshole. He clinched his jaws remembering about that d*ckhead but his trance was broken by the sound of her wailing  holding her mouth, this was very wrong and he didn't understand why was she crying like that.

"Shehnaaz pehle toh stop crying like that" he forcefully removed her palms from her mouth. He felt helpless and powerless at that very moment "Ab roona band kar de baby, you're scared of me right toh mai Yuvi ko bolta hu tujhe drop kar de mai alag se aa jao ga and whenever you feel comfortable tu baat kar lena mere se ok?" He had mustered up a good amount of courage to blurt it out from his mouth.

This was more than a curse for him ask her to not talk to him, next to impossible thing but he was left with no other choice as her words that she's scared of "HIM" was echoing in his ears. He wiped her tears lovingly and with a heavy heart he stood up to leave when her small hand held his big ones to stop him. Yes she was scared of him, that was because she saw his same old side in him that she had seen on their very first meet and also her past memories got fresh after witnessing this. But right now the person in front of her was his Sidharth who was concerned about her who was unwillingly ready to leave only because she stated he was scaring her.

She couldn't do that to him, he had become the most important person for her and after today's incident she understood he would never do anything to hurt her and would always be there to protect her. He was staring at her with surprise

"Beach par cahle?" her words almost came out as a whisper, she needed to clear her mind and there was no other best way for her to do so.

Shehnaaz held his hand tightly before wiping her tear stricken face and moving out of the room hand in hand, her actions gave him peace, he was happy that she wanted to be with him and trusted him but he was still willing to know the reason behind her getting panicky everytime someone's shouts around her or at her.

He still remembers the their first meet when he had shouted at her without any reason and as far as he has known her she is capable enough to gave back his words to him but instead she was panicky and breathless, even today when Raghav was forcing himself on her he noticed she was not crying instead she was fighting back with him using all her strength but the moment he entered and was beating him and yelling at him she started sobbing at a corner.

For a moment he thought it was because of him but then he decided not the run into any conclusions before having a talk with her and clear things out.

"I'm sorry Sid, I didn't know..... I'm so sorry.... Sana I'm very sorry yaar" Zoe was apologising to both, Shehnaaz felt bad and wanted to forgive her since it was genuinely not her mistake but