Chapter 57

The minute she went inside Sidharth grabbed an envelope which had the print of their tickets which he had booked this morning and wrote down a beautiful note for her. Putting it all inside the envelope he left it on the dresser in a way that she would notice it.

By the time she comes out he went downstairs to see what his mom was up to.

"Mom!! Mom!!" he looked around in the living room, bedroom then finally found her in the kitchen. His mom was standing staring at the nothing at all, lost in her thoughts.

"Maa!" his voice broke her trance.

"Kya hua apko? ap thik ho?" he questioned worriedly.

"Beta Sach bata yeh sab kya ho raha hai? koi jaankar kar raha hai na tum dono ke sath yeh sab?" she questioned leaving him shocked.

He felt so guilty, thinking about rest of the things he absolutely forgot his mom who might be equally tensed. He hugged her the next moment tightly in an assurance that all will be right soon.

"Mom!! Ap please bilkul tension mat lo, mai hu na.... Apko kuch sochne ki zarurat ny hai mai aur Shehnaaz hum dono ko kuch ny hoga infact kisi ko kuch ny hoga" he wiped away his tears before pulling back, pecked her head briefly.

"Mere bache safe rahe isse zayada mujhe kuch ny chahiye" she said.

"Ap please stress out mat ho kuch ny hoga" he assured.

She came out after a while, today she was supposed to look after all the losses she had due to fire that happened yesterday.

Brushing her hair in front of the mirror lost in the yesterday's incident, she was definitely stressing about all the incidents happening lately and now she had to take care about the Cafe as well.

Thankfully media and stuff was handled by his PR team so they didn't need to deal with any media questions.

She was so lost that she didn't even notice the envelope kept right in front of her and grabbed her bag from the table beside the dresser to leave.

Sidharth was back in the room working on his laptop and was sneakily noticing her every move, it took him no time to notice that pensive look on her face.

"Kidhar? Oye?" Sidharth stopped her.

"Haa.... vo Cafe" she replied coming back from her thoughts.

"Kyu? Kahi nahi jana yaar Sana chup karke ghar par baith tere liye karke aaj mai bhi ghar par hu aur kuch din tak hum ghar par he rahe ge enjoy kare ge aur kahi ny jaye ge bas!" he declared.

"But vo kal jo sab hua...."

"Vo sab ki tujhe tension lene ke koi zarurat ny hai.... chup karke rest kar ghar pe" he said cutting her in between.

Keeping her hand bag back at it's place she sat on the bed as he continued working on his laptop.

"Mujhe baitha diya yaha..... kya rest karu mai? ulta bore ho jao ge pura din, maa bhi abhi Neetu ke ghar gai hogi bola tha unhone aaj jaye ge.... ab kya karu!?" she took a deep sigh wondering.

She then decided to scroll through her phone for a while and then she would annoy him a bit. The moment she grabbed her phone it rang.

'Unknown number' it flashed on the screen, she was deciding wether to lift up or not when it went silent only to get another call from the same number again.

"Baby phone utha tera kab se baje ja raha hai" his gaze was fixed at his laptop. She finally lift it up nervously to see who it was.

Shehnaaz -"H-Hello?"