Chapter 32

"Ek baat bata tu mujhe aise bol kar kahi fasana toh ny chahati!?" he narrowed his eyes looking at Zoe doubtfully.

"Waah bete, mai teri help kar rahi hu aur tu mere pe hi doubt kar raha hai, thik hai rehne de mai ja rahi hu" she was walking away when he grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Notanki band kar aur help kar de meri" he pleaded.

"Maine tujhe inform kar diya, I'm done, aage help ki na teri aur kise ne dekh liya toh bas phir tere sath sath mujhe bhi daant padege....... Tu apna demag laga aur apna kar le haan tu bolega toh mai tujhe warn kar dungi agar koi dekh raha hoga toh but isse zada kuch ny" she raised both her hand surrendering to the situation and left.

He was trying to make his brain work and get someway to atleast compliment her so that at least her anger will cut down a bit.

Shehnaaz was sitting there without any single bit of interest, she put on a sulking face the moment she saw Sidharth approaching her.

She looked the other way as she thought he's here to coax her but instead he started talking to Zoe who was standing right beside her.

"Yeh samjhta hai khud ko? Mai yaha bore ho rahi hu usse gussa hu aur usko yeh dekh ny raha!? Huh!! maine bhi ny karni baat, aur ab agar aaya na baby vaby karke manane toh bhi ny karu ge" she murmured to herself.

"Wow that's so out of the world yaar, itna zyada Sundar!" Sidharth stated staring Shehnaaz but again looked towards Zoe's phone, Zoe was helping him out, a friend is a friend after all, she was acting as if they are taking in themselves and she's showing him something on her phone and in that he tried every possible way to compliment her.

Shehnaaz understood his indirect compliments but did not understand why was he doing so.

"Yeh aise kyu bol raha hai? Mujhe saamne se ny bol sakta kya?" she eyed him and looked away "Yeh Gadhi mera ishara samjh bhi rahi hogi ya ny? Gadhi toh hai hi kya pata usse yeh indirect compliment na samjh mei aa raha ho isiliye toh ghur rahi hai tab se" he said in a low voice which was only audible to Zoe, "Teri bandi hai tu samjh aur vo samjhe mai help kar rahi hu na you should be greatfull samjha" she self praised herself as he squinted his eyes at her. Yuvi saw the two talking and joined them, "Kya baate chal rahi hai?" he pats Sidharth's shoulder but a little to hard.

"Kya hai tujhe? kaam kar na, hum bas aise hi baat kar rahe hai" he scoffed as Yuvi won't help him in this at all and he won't even understand his pain, infact if he finds out what he's trying to do there, this thing will definitely reach out to his mom by Yuvi himself.

"Waah yeh Kya baat hue? Mere se itni problem ho rahi hai tujhe, ab toh tujhe mere sath he rehna padega.... aur Zoya sunn tujhe na vo Aunty bula rahi thi" he said as Zoe excused herself and left.

"Haan bhai zada Sana ke aage pichhe ny ho raha? Aunty ko batao kya? phir karte rehna shadi..... beta rituals hote hai samjha kar..... uss bechari ko toh shadi ke baare pata ny tujhe toh pata hai na toh phir?" he whispered coming closer to him.

"Ja na yaar paka mat" he replied annoyingly.

"Chal tu yeh juice pe aur demag ko shant kar samjha" he picked up a glass from the tray from one of the passing waiter and handed it to him.

Shehnaaz was still eyeing him time to time while the ladies were almost done applying the paste on her, "Mai bohot gussa hu Taiji, meri taarif directly karne ke badale indirectly ki ja rahi hai, logo ko phursat hi ny hai mere liye" she glared him but looked towards Taiji with a pout who was there to take her back to room to wash herself, Tauji ignored what she was saying as she knows Shehnaaz can blabber anything at anytime which makes no sense most of the time.

He face palmed himself, Yuvi noticed and understood everything.

"Acha betaaaa!! toh bhabhi ko manaya ja raha hai" he rested his arms around his shoulder and smiled teasingly.

"Baat ki maine usse? Nahi na? mai toh Zoe se baat kar raha tha aur Usne bhi mujhe kaha kuch bola vo toh apni Taiji se baat kar rahi thi na.... toh phir? kyu demag sada raha hai?" he tried giving all sorts of excuses but all being waisted as Yuvi knew his bestfriend inside out.

"Chal abhi baap ko mat sikha, sab samjh mei aata hai mujhe" he smirked as Sidharth couldn't do much except for glaring him.

Shehnaaz's mood was already spoiled and to top it off she received Abhay's another annoying text that she can't ignore, she'll have to reply in order to stay away from any unnecessary dramas. Sidharth was been called to the resort by his mother, next morning they both were supposed to get married and the feeling was out of the world for him.

She expected him to come and pacify her like all the time but to her dismay he did not, how could he that poor thing was surrounded by his bunch of his relatives and cousins who were there to attend his wedding on this short notice.

He couldn't even get a single chance to call and check up on her. The mehendi function happened in the evening, all this while she kept on asking the same question "Sidharth kaha hai?" from who so ever was passing by and everybody told her the same thing "Yahi kahi hoga tujhe kya kaam hai usse?".

She just couldn't understand what was happening, least interested in these functions as it is slowly getting on to her nerves, she is not going to marry that ugly skunk neither she is interested in any of these functions going on. Surprisingly her Dadi had suddenly started taking interest in all these functions along with Tauji and Taiji, that's strange she thought.

Sana's Chacha Chachi both were relieved to see the things going according to their plan, little did they know their disgusting intentions are going to be a big flop show tomorrow when they'll find that Shehnaaz is married to Sidharth and their own daughter will be in place of her. Shehnaaz was back in her room staring at the beautiful 'mehendi' on her hand with disgust, thinking that Abhay's name would be written somewhere hidden in it.

Sidharth did message her after getting back to his hotel room but she had slept by that time. "Yaar kal pakka pehle vo gussa hogi tab shayad shadi kare ge, kya pata gusse mei shadi bhi na kare, bole ge mai hurt hu tere se, phir kahi kone mei muh fula kar baith jaye ge...... kya hai yaar yeh reti riwaaz ke chakkar mei meri band bajti hai, kal ke tareef ke list banani padegi warna muh bana kar baithe rahe ge toh shadi bhi ny hoga, Oh God why do you have to do this with me!!??" he thought cursing his fate and laying down on his bed.

Things should go as as planned and he believed it will but he was still very tensed. He remembered how they both used to calm down eachother and give strength to eachother by reciting the Mool Mantra. He had specially learnt it for her and now even he used to recite it whenever he felt like.

"Ek Ong Kaar                                           
Sat Naam                                               
Kartaa Purakh                                        
Nirbhau Nirvair                                        
Akaal Moorat                                          
Ajoonee Saibhang                                    
Gur Prasaad                                           
Aad Sach                            
Jugaad Sach                                          
Hai Bhee Sach                                        
Nanak Hosee Bhee Sach"

That's all, he had goosebumps all over his body like every single time, he felt relaxed and confident enough. Tomorrow is a big day for him, the day that he never thought would come anytime soon but that's exactly what has been happening after she had entered into his life, unexpected things.

All the unimagined and unpredictable things either he was doing or was happening with him. He was definitely in love with this unexpected situations as it lead him to his destination, his love, his Shehnaaz!