Chapter 22

"I'll be right back mom." saying so he darted towards his car shutting up all his senses except for his eyes, he couldn't even listen to his mom behind. All he wants to do is see her with his own damn eyes. All the way while driving all sorts of bad thoughts were haunting him, no matter how hard he tried. Seeing a lock at Sana's house increased his fear and restlessness.

He could feel the raising of that negative feeling inside him, all he wanted was her to be ok and in front of his eyes. He felt so unlucky at that moment, when she was calling him, trying to approach him, he was ignoring her and now that he has realized that he loved her and is determined to win her love, she is not around and the worst part is he has no idea regarding her where-about. Immediately making his way towards 'Coffee Time' he dialed her number but again her phone was switch off, he let out a frustrating groan and speeded up.

"Shehnaaz kaha hai?" banging the door open he bellowed, his eyes busy scanning the the Cafe first and then in the counter area hoping to see her. His clothes looked ragged, his messed up face and hair everything was enough to pull the attention of the other customers sitting around, they were looking at him with their questioning eyes, few even recognize him to be Sidharth Shukla the well known CEO of a well known Company, but right now he was least concerned about anything except Shehnaaz. The place was filled with the murmuring of the people around hearing which Saloni came out of the bakery area and pulled him inside while Aayush was rooted at his place still in shock as to what the heck just happened.

"What is wrong with you!?" Saloni hissed. "Where the hell is Shehnaaz? kaha hai vo?" his hands on the either side of his waist and impatiencet eyes, anger too evident on his face.
"I don't know" she clearly lied the next moment. "Look I'm not joking around here Okay, I very well know that you are aware about where she is because it's next to impossible that you don't..... Now don't test my patience and answer my fuc*ing question, WHERE IS SHE?" he roared scaring her but she managed to put up a brave face on. Sana's Chachi's threatening of throwing her out of the Cafe was going on inside her head. If she opens her mouth here she'll lose the job which she can't afford to as she had a family to look after and she'll keep them first even before herself.

"Bola na ny pata" she muttered taking his anger to it's peak point. He left of a dangerous growl and banged his fist on the wall. "Phir se jhoot!! Why the fuck are you lying? Please don't do this, please just tell me Vo kaha hai.... please" unable to balance on his own feet he fell down on his knees hiding his face in his palms. Saloni felt awful but she had no choice, "I'm sorry I can't" she breathed breaking down in tears.

"Sana ko uske Chacha Chachi Punjab le gai hai" Aayush stated as Sidharth and Saloni both looked at him with their eyes wide open. "Aayush are you mad? Hum humara job kho denge tera ny pata but I have a family to look after mai kya karu ge agar mujhe uski Chachi ne kaam se nikal diya toh?" she yelled as the pool of tears continued flowing from her eyes. "Saloni Ayush I promise tumlog ke sath kuch galat ny hoga but please mujhe sab batao vo kaha hai kab aaye ge everything." he requested helplessly looking at both.

"Humme zada kuch toh ny pata bas uski chachi aayi thi humme bola ke Shehnaaz unke sath ja rahi aur hamme apna muh band rakhne ke dhamki de kar gai hai warna we'll lose our job, but I'm sure Sana unke sath jana nahi chahate hogi, something is wrong and you should find out" Ayush informed helping Saloni sit on a near by chair and calm down. Sidharth took the address from them and left dialing his PA's number.

"Get me the tickets of the very next flight to Punjab" he enjoined. One the way back home for packing his stuff he thought to give it one last try and called her this time to his surprise it was ringing but he felt dejected when the call was declined. There was no trace of anybody at home and he got the worst news ever from Ayush and to top it off she was declining his calls. "What is wrong baby? I want you to be safe on the first place, please be safe meri jaan please" he whispered under his breath.

Thanks to her greedy Chacha and Chachi she was in this situation, they wanted her to get married to the person she has never seen before and she agreed not because she wanted to but because they had completely brain washed her and emotionally blackmailed her to that extent that she gave up trying to protest.

"Tujhe humne 3 saal apne ghar par rehne diya, pala posa aur uska yeh sila degi tu humme? Hum tera bura thori chahe ge? Sona munda hai paise bhi hai zindgi sawar jaye ge teri" Chachi had said it in order to convince her to take her to Punjab and get married. "Par chachi please mujhe shadi ny karne usse.... mai toh janti bhi ny hu usko" god knows how much courage it took for her to speak this out from her mouth in front of her.

"Tujhe ek bari mei baat samjh mei ny aa rahi kya? Manhoos toh tu thi hi ab aehsaa faramosh mat ban, Tu hamare sath punjab chal rahi hai samjhi" Chachi had declared asking her to pack her stuff and by evening she took her with them to Punjab. Even after all her efforts Dadi couldn't do much for stopping them she tried talking to Shehnaaz but it was like she had surrendered herself in front of her own fate, even Coco kept on barking at them but that poor dog was tied up in some corner, it couldn't do much except for looking and barking at them helplessly. Next day her grandmother called her elder son asking him to arrange her the tickets to Punjab and by the time she reaches there she wanted him to look after Shehnaaz as she doesn't trust those two greedy humans, not even a single bit. Tauji and Taiji tried talking to her but sacred of her Chachi she kept quiet. After that she was locked in the room and was even not allowed to meet anyone not even Coco and Dadi who had also reached there by now.
"Yeh le kuch kha pee le warna shadi mei bhi aise mari mari se dikhe ge tu" Smiling chachi forwarded her the plate full of food in front of a crying mess Shehnaaz who didn't dare to utter a single word and took the plate in her hand. "Aur yeh rona dhona band kar 3 din mei mehendi hai teri samjhi warna shakal achi ny lagi ge" she gave her a Stern look before moving out of the room banging the door shut and lock.
Fresh strems of tears started flowing out of her eyes. "Mai kya karu baba ji? Sidharth bhi baat ny kar raha mere se, phone bhi ny uthaya aur chachi ke ehsan hai mere pe jo mujhe ab pata ny kisse shadi karke chukane padega..... mere sath he aise kyu kar rahe ho ap? kuch din ke khushi de kar phir se mere se sab kuch chin liya apne .... kyu?" she sobbed helplessly looking at the ceiling questioning God again and again "Mai thak gai hu ab ladte ladte ab ny hota ab bas jo meri kismat mei likha hua hai wahi hoga" she thought relinquishing her hopes.
"Paise toh taiyar hai na?" asked chacha ji on the call while Chachi was standing beside him getting excited about the money she was getting in return of making her get married to that person.

"Shadi ho jane do apko apke paise bhi mil jaye ge aur kal mai apni Shehnaaz se milne aao ga" that unknown person said with an evil smile plastered on his face, he disconnected the call. "Aise ny toh waise he sahi par Shehnaaz tumhe mera he hona tha" his room filled with his evil laughter when he took out his phone and stared at Sana's picture with his lustful eyes. "Ae phado ji Sana da phone, on kiya toh pata ny kiska phone aa raha tha maine cut karke phir off kar diya" Chachi handed him Sana's phone. "Mummmmyyyyy" Mayera the special child of these grubby people shrieked with her irritating voice barging in the room. "Hayeee ni mera bacha tu aa gayi?" Chachi squeezed her in between her arms. "Tera baap bhi hai ek, agar tujhe yaad ho toh" Chachi ji mocked, as Mayera hugged him too. "Chal beta tu aaram kar le Bhangcock se itna lamba safar karke aayi hai thak gai hogi tu, doston ke sath maza aaya hoga na?" Mayera burst out laughing confusing the other two. "Mummy Bhangcock ny hai vo It's Bangkok!" she corrected with her newly learned accent. Mayera had been no less in making Shehnaaz's each day in that house less than a hell. From making her complete her homeworks to bullying her in the school and breaking or destroying her things out of jealousy, she was no less. "Haan haan wahi wahi, badi aayi English bolne wali, chal abhi khana kha le" Chacha ji scoffed.