Chapter 58

They had informed about their little "vacation" to Rita ji who was so happy, she had seen both of them just stressing out and also a lot happened lately. This vacation was absolutely needed. Both were excited but still not convinced fully thinking about leaving Maa behind like that but Rita ji herself told them she would be fine and either so stay with her daughter or call her over for few days. Sidharth made sure about her safety before leaving, as the cops were also involved so he had police security around the house as well.

Coco was barking and was held by a guard with the help of it's leash. Seeing the bags and both of them ready to leave Coco got excited and wanted to go with them as well. "Shehnaaz Sab check kar le ek bar" Rita ji said who was standing at the door where the bags were also placed. "Haan maa bas Coco se mil kar aa rahi hu udhar he phir check karti hu sab" she said.

Shehnaaz kneeled down in front of it "Coco masti mat karna hum jaldi aa jaye ge" She stroked it and pouted, Coco licked her face and the pout as it was showering all it's kisses on her, she giggled getting up and moved towards maa. Coco started whining looking at her with it's pleading eyes but she was helpless, she can't take it there with them.

She was recalling and checking her bag with Rita ji by the time Sidharth too went towards Coco with his mischievous smirk, Coco started growling seeing him.

The leash was held by one of the guards thankfully "Aur jaani dushman mai toh nikla ab Shehnaaz ko..... acha haan sorry MERI Shehnaaz ko le kar, you enjoy alone maa hai tumhe company dene ke liye.... mai toh mast Sana ke sath ghumu ga, khao ga aur..... aur thoda private hai husband wife ke bech ki baat hai tujhe bata ny sakta" he dramatically hides his face acting shy, he was talking slow so that nobody could hear him.

At this point Coco started barking it's lungs out drawing everyone's attention. "Sidhaaarrrthhhh mujhe pata hai tu tease kar raha hai usse .....mat kiya kar yaarrrrr" she yelled.

"Maine kuch ny kiya baby vo toh yeh humare sath ny ja pa raha isliye aise bhok raha hai" he said moving towards them.

"Maa kya hai isko bhi.... bache jaisa ladte rehta hai" she scoffed.

"Iska kaam he yahi hai, kyu faltu mei Coco ko pareshan kar raha hai? tujhe chain ny hai na bilkul bhi" Rita ji hits him as he smiled in response rubbing his arms.

They checked everything and moved out of the house, the guard too brought Coco outside but was standing at a distance from them.

"Maa ap apna dhyan rakhna" Shehnaaz hugged maa getting inside the car.

Coco's barking could be heard from the background who so wanted to tag along with them.

"Take care mom" he hugged her.

"Tumlog bhi tension mat lena, full enjoy karne ka aur chill karne ka ok?" she asked both of them smiled, nodding in response.

Finally after all the pleasantries exchanged they left but not before Sidharth stucking it's tongue out at Coco to tease it as the car started moving.

Shehnaaz noticed and hit it's arm "Kya kharish hai tujhe kyu bachon jaisa kar raha hai" she whined.

"Baba maine kya Kiya?" he asked innocently.

"Chnat mat bana kar tu zyada dekha maine kya kiya tuni" she sighed deeply looking the other side with her cute little annoyed face.

He glanced over at the driver and grabbing the opportunity, he quickly placed a tight kiss on her cheeks pulling her closer by wrapping his arms around her neck and then release her from his hold immediately without letting the driver notice them.

Sidharth took a nice nap on the flight but Shehnaaz just couldn't sit idle at all, she was so damn excited.

"Shehnaaz rest Kar le baby thodi deer" he had asked her to rest but she denied and when he had opened his eyes he found her looking at the clouds outside which is honestly no fun.