Chapter 60

It was almost Afternoon when they had finally left the bed and ordered something to eat.

"Sidharth tu bohot ganda hai" she whined out of nowhere. She was on sitting on the edge of the pool dipping her legs inside it and wearing Sidharth's oversized Tshirt. It was comfortable for her and also had his scent.

He was in the pool all by himself as she didn't wanted to join, he didn't force her either as he knew she was tired because of last night.

"Maine Kya Kiya ab?" he frowned swimming towards her placing his arms on her thighs and looking straight into her eyes.

"Mujhe aaj butterfly garden jana hai bas..... hum kahi jaye na jaye par mujhe udhar jana hai matlab jana hai" she tried to sound as serious as she can but he only found it more cute and adorable to see her demand like that and act stubbornly.

"Maine kab mana kiya baba chalege na..... itna kya tujhe udhar jane ka bhoot chadha hai"

"Tujhe pata hai vo kitni sunder jagah hai.... maine Google karke dekha tha waha par 15000 ke around kitni saari colourful butterflies humare idhar udhar ude ge aur soch Sidharth kitna Sundar view hoga vo sab taraf phool aur itni saari butterflies." she was praising that place to the skies, her eyes were glittering with happiness and excitement while all he did was to stare and admire her.

She stopped gushing over that place when she found him lost staring at her face and smiling.

"Tu meri baat kyu ny sunn raha Sidharth!!" her whining pulled his attention towards her.

"Tere par he dhyan hai meri jaan ab aur kya karu?" his flirtatious tone made her blush.

"Meri baat sunn pehle" she smiled sheepishly, trying her best to divert the topic.

"Nahi abhi tu meri baat sunn" he held her hand firmly, "Chal aaj hum waha jaye ge but...." he said as she got excited 

"kya?" she asked.

"Usse pehle" he continued.

"Usse pehle kya Sidharth bol na abhi phir mujhe ready bhi-" before she completes her sentences she was silenced by a kiss.

He pulled her inside the pool without breaking apart and held her by her waist, she held on to him even tighter cause she didn't know how to swim but the water was not too deep for her to drown. Her body relaxed once her feet touched the surface under and her face was still out of that water. They were busy into each other when they heard a knock on the door and a "Room service!!" from the other end.

"Isko bhi abhi he aana tha."  He murmured taking a deep sigh after pulling away from her and went to attend the door. She giggled on his sulking and made her way out of the pool.

..............

"Sidharth tu sirf black bhar ke laya hai kya?" she  scrunched her face looking at him holding a black T-shirt in his hand. She was herself dressed in a butterfly sleeve top Which had different patterns in different colours paired up with a blue jeans.

"Chal side hat aur kapde khol" she ment to open the suitcase ofcourse.

"Kya!?" he frowned.

"Khol kapde!!" she indicated towards the bag, he obviously knew what she meant but a little leg pulling won't harm.

"You sure na baby?" he asked smirking.

"Haan baba Tu khol na Sidharth late ho raha hai" she was getting annoyed seeing that smirk tugged on his face.

"Ok baby as you say" he removed his Tshirt, her eyes widened and also got stuck at his well built body. He was  about to reach out to his shorts when she realized and held his hand stopping him.