Chapter 52

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both were seated on the bench watching Coco playing with the other dogs, running around.

She recieved a call from an unknown number, seeing her expression he asked who it was when she informed him it was some unknown number from which she was receiving the call.

The moment she said that he became nervous for a second thinking this can the same person who had been texting him. Before he could stop her she picked up the call, "Hello?..... Oh Hi Zoe" she smiled, he felt relieved when he heard it was Zoya.

"Haan ek minute he's here let me ask him" she kept the phone on mute and turned towards him, "Bebu Zoya puch rahi hai if possible let's all meet up, bohot time ho gaya mile hue.... chale kya?" she asked with her doe eyes which he can never deny.

"Ofcourse sweetheart..... par yeh Coco ko dekh mujhe ny lagta ghar jaane ke mood mei hai bilkul bhi" she saw Coco actually having a time of his life playing with the other dogs.

"Thodi deer aur ruk jate ha..... tu bas mujhe hug karke baithe reh mujhe acha lag raha hai aise" she demanded leaning against his chest as he willingly wrapped his arms around her pecking her head.

Removing her call from mute she continued, "Zoe we'll come, tu time and address text kar de aur yeh new number hai kya tera?...... acha ok fine I'll save it..... yeah bye" she ended placing her phone back and adjusting herself comfortably in his arms.

There was this strange kind of peace within them even after all the barking of the dogs and the giggles of the kids playing around. Finally when Coco was all tired and exhausted post his play time they returned back home. They both got changed up, informed Rita ji and left. They were meeting up at this new restaurant in the town, they had this private cabin for special bookings so that they can have their privacy while having there dinner. Since they were meeting after long except Yuvi and Sidharth as they meet up every now and then or at least talk on the call every day, they were all excited to see each other.

"Finally yaar after soo long" Madhav squeaked pulling both of them into a tight hug, they greeted other and settled down.

"Kaisa chal raha hai sab? Oye how did you guys celebrate your one month anniversary aur honeymoon par kab ja rahe ho?" Zoe questioned excitedly.

They both looked at each other, Shehnaaz blushed because of the mentioning of honeymoon while Sidharth smilingly remembered how she had confessed her feelings last night.

"Back to the earth love birds idhar hum bhi hai" Madhav snapped his fingers in front of them to bring them back.

"Umm Vo actually" Shehnaaz didn't knew what to answer.

"Don't tell me tumlogo ne kal celebrate ny kiya" Zoe's face fell with disappointment.

"Aree Kiya na aur bhabhi ne toh kal confess bhi kar diya.... Shehnaaz Bhabhi sahi kaha na?" Yuvi nonchalantly said with a teasing smirk.

Shehnaaz almost choked on the water she was drinking, she looked at Sidharth asking through her eyes that why did he had to tell this to him? as he slyly smiled in response apologizing for sharing everything to his best friend.

"wtf!? Shehnaaz why don't I know about this?" Zoe complained. "and me as well?" Madhav to joined.

"Ek min yaaaar, pehle toh Yuvi please stop calling me bhabhi bohot ajeeb lagta hai yarr mai bhi dost hi huna.... aur tu Sidharth, jab honeymoon par jaye ge tab bhi saari information apne bestfriend ko dega?" she spoke spontaneously without realizing.

The moment she saw a smirk on Sidharth's face she realized her blunder and was hitting herself inwardly.

"Chalo bas abhi topic change.... pareshan mat karo yaar usko ko.... aur sabko kya itna janna hai haan I love bola hai biwi hai bol sakti hai na vo, kya tumlog bhi bekar ka meri jaan ko pareshan kar rahe ho" Sidharth feign anger on his friends pulling her in his arms as she tries her best to hide her red face in his chest, though she knew he was doing it all intentionally to tease her.