Chapter 41

Sidharth had a huge smile on his face the moment he opened his eyes. She was sleeping clinging on to him looking absolutely adorable. "Item hai puri ki puri, raat mei mujhe room bhi bahar nikala aur phir khud hi mere bina so ny payi" he chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead. Feeling his lips on her forehead she steered in her sleep and opened her eyes, seeing him this close to her she felt this unknown urge to pull him by his collar and kiss him hard punishing for last night, how dare he didn't said a single word to that Taniya. "Mere bina neend ny aayi na?" he smirked bring her back from her fantasy world. She smiled hugging him tightly and even he didn't leave the opportunity to squeeze her in his arms. After good five minutes Shehnaaz pulled away with a sulking face while Sidharth saw her in surprise "Kya hua moti?" he asked.
"Ho gaya ab mai wapes gussa hu" she said getting up pulling away her pillow from the bed. "Kya Dramebaaz hai ree tu" he scoffed. "Tuni apni list mei ek aur mere gussa hone ka reason add kar liye mujhe Dramebaaz bula kar" she shouted as she had already moved out of the room. "Kya yaar!!" he sighed getting up going back to his room to get ready. "Shehnaaz dressed up Ruhi and she was now with her Nani maa enjoying the breakfast made by her Mami. Neetu would be there shortly to pick her up. "Good Morning everyone!" Sidharth joined them on the dinning table, "Morning mamu" Ruhi smiled, "Good Morning bache" Rita ji said and looked at Shehnaaz who was quietly having her breakfast. She looked at them and just smiled, she was angry with him so why would she even wish him. Well that was her own theory of being angry, she can hug him if she wants even when she's mad but the next moment again go back to her sulking. "All good?" Rita ji while he was serving himself the paratha that he knew she had prepared. "Haan maa all good bas apki yeh jo god li hue beti hai na vo madam mere se gussa hai bas" he said. "Kyu what happened?" she asked looking at Shehnaaz but before she could answer Sidharth jumped in between, "Kyuki kal party mei yeh jealous ho gai uss Taniya se" he chuckled. "Vo Chudail Aunty se? But mami ne toh unko ache se suna diya tha na" Ruhi innocently cut Shehnaaz off before she could speak up for herself and was actually smirking after what Ruhi said as everybody saw she showed that Taniya her actual place.
"Tumlog ka kuch ny ho sakta..... mai beach mei aao ge hi ny..... Sana beta teri packing ho gai?" Rita ji asked giving a mini heart attack to Sidharth. "Packing kyu?" he again jumped in between before Shehnaaz could speak. "Aree Vo phug phere ke liye ghar ja rahi hai na aaj, tu bhul gai yaha aane ke dusre din hi toh tickets karwai thi humne iski" she reminded. "Haan aur maine bola tha mai bhi jao ga! Meri tickets bhi karwa liya hai maine" he declared and as usual after his declaration he left towards his office as he didn't wanted to hear anything further. Shehnaaz sighed "Maa mai bhi Cafe ja rahi hu..... afternoon tak aa jao ge phir pack kar lungi."

Shehnaaz was back in the Afternoon and was done with the packing, she had a flight to catch in the evening. By the time she was done packing she went to spend sometime with Rita ji when Sidharth too came back home straight away went to their room, saw her bag ready but his packing was yet to be done, he couldn't find her anywhere. Impatiently he started calling out her name from the hall waiting for her to appear from one of the rooms. "Isko bhi chain ny hai bilkul.... Chal dekh kar aate hai kya hua hai" Rita ji and Shehnaaz came out to find him sitting on the couch, resting his head back with his eyes closed and non-stop calling out for her. They were standing in front of him but he didn't realize it and kept on calling for her until he heard Coco barking after sitting beside him. He opened his eyes to find them in front of him "Oh aplog aa gae? Toh mujhe bataya kyu ny?" he smiled cheekily. "Tum bolne doge tab na hum kuch bole ge!! aise kon chillata hai? kya kaam hai tumhe?" Rita ji asked in a little pissed off tone. "Shehnaaz mera bag kyu ny pack kiya?" he whined. "Kyuki tu ny ja raha" Rita ji replied for Shehnaaz. "Par maa mai...." he was cut off in between. "Bola na bas tu ny ja raha.... kitna ziddi ho gaya hai, kyu jana hai tujhe? jab wapes aana hoga isko tab lene chale jana samjha" she almost had yelled this time and he went mum after the small scolding session of his mom. "Samjha ki ny?" she asked as she had not got any response from him yet. "Haan" he replied sulking. "Ab ja kaam kar apna..... Shehnaaz beta tu aaram kar le shaam ko flight hai teri" Rita ji asked her to rest and left. Sidharth didn't spare her a single glace and left towards the room before she could say anything. "Idhar gussa mai thi ulta yeh gussa ho gaya..... ab maine kya kiya? maine toh kuch bola hi ny usse" she pouted sadly and darted towards their room.

Since Sidharth was not going with her he wanted to make sure of her safety, no matter where she goes. Now everybody knows she's the wife Sidharth Shukla, anybody can harm her out of their rage for Sidharth. "Vidur you'll be with her no matter what her safety is my first priority now and I also want....." he went quite when he heard the door open and Shehnaaz entered inside. "I'll talk to you in a bit abhi just do as I said...." he ended the call, all this time she was waiting for him to get off the phone so that she could talk. He started moving out of the room with a unusual look on his face, it was not love for sure. "Sidharth baat sunn meri" she held his hand as he turned around and looked straight into her eyes. His look, his face, his eyes, his body language, everything was intimidating her. She left his hand fearfully and he left the room, "Bas mujhe isse se darr lagata hai..... uska gussa!! abhi gusse mei gaya hai raat mei regret kare ga aur phir khud ko hurt kare ga" she let out a sob but controlled anyways. She was sad but she was more than excited to meet her Grandma, Mixed emotions!!

"Fuck man! mera demag sahi mei kharab hai, kya karu ab mai..... ek bar mil leta hu warna vo chali jaye ge" he checked the time, 5:57 pm, she has her flight around 7:40 pm. He needs to rush in order to see her before she leaves and God knows for how many days she was leaving for, he didn't even ask her that. Wasting no time he dashed out of his office to see her before she leaves, he can't let her travel sad like that. "Ma'am let's go" Vidur grabbed her bag placing it inside the car. "Tum bhi chal rahe ho?" she asked with a frown. "Yes ma'am" he replied bluntly. Shehnaaz didn't like the idea of having a bodyguard around neither she was used to all this. "Tumhari Ticket?" she asked. "Sir ne arrange kar diye" he replied, opening the car gate for her to sit. "Maa yeh Sidharth aise kyu karta hai?" she pouted, whining. "Teri chinta hai usse beta, mujhe bhi akele aise ny jaane deta koi na hota hi hai ab kya kar sakte hai" she sighed sharing her sad side of story with her. "Take care bache, jaldi wapes aana warna mai yaha bore ho jao ge" Rita ji hugged her tightly before she sat inside the car and drove off towards the airport. After 25 minutes Sidharth entered into his mansion's gate, he noticed one of the car that Shehnaaz usually uses nowadays was missing making his heart ache, he wanted to be sure before making any conclusions so he rushed inside shouting her name on the top of his lungs. "Shehnaaaaz!!", listing to his shouts Rita ji came out of her room. "Sidharth kya hua hai? Tumhara chillana band hoga kabhi?" she asked shutting him up. "Shehnaaz gai?" he questioned crossing his fingers behind his back hoping for a positive response. "Bache vo toh kabka nikal gai.... tujhe pehle aana chahiye tha na" she said making him sad, his fingers were untangled now, disappointment visible all over his face. Just then he got 2 texts messages, one was from Vidur and one from Shehnaaz. His finger senselessly tapped on Shehnaaz's text to see what was there.

Shehnaaz : I've boarded the flight, mereko laga tu mereko drop karne chalega but koi ny..... maa ka dhyan rakhna. bye.

He let out a deep sigh regretting the way he behaved with her earlier, rudely for no reason. Her text was enough to tell him she was upset, he acted stupid this time. The next text from Vidur read the same where he informed about them boarding the flight safely.