Chapter 54

Even Sidharth was feeling this bad vibes at the back of this head but he was assured nothing with happen to anyone back there as he had his security tight for them.

Sam was also there with him in Delhi to fix the meeting and help him out. Sidharth was so tried that he just dropped a text that he landed safely and passed out in the next few seconds.

Next morning Sidharth woke up with his phone ringing he wearily grabbed his phone and checked squinting his eyes, it was his wife's name flashing on the screen, he smiled picking up the video call laying back on the bed on his stomach.

"Good morning baby" he yawned smiling.

"Sidharth tu soo raha hai abhi tak, tu meeting mei ny gaya? meeting kab hai teri? jaldi meeting khatam karke aa jaa na...... tujhe pata hai na mujhe waise bhi ache Vibes ny aa rahe thi aur uper se tujhe mai zada force bhi ny kar sakti thi rukne ke liye aur....." she stopped speaking when she heard his snoring and then saw him knocked out again.

"Sidddhaarrrttth!!" her yell made him wake up again with a jerk.

"Ha-Haan baby!" he was startled.

"Tu soo kyu gaya wapes? mai kuch puch rahi thi na" she whined.

"Haan bol na baby" he rubbed his eyes sitting up resting his back on the headrest.

"Tu kab aa raha hai?" she pouted sadly.

"Aaa jao ga baby abhi kya karu vo banda bhaw kha raha hai itna, I'm so helpless right now.... cha kar bhi kuch ny kar pa raha hu" he felt so irritated, that man was doing this all just because of what he had done with his son Abhay.

But he didn't regret a single bit about what he had done back then and he even can't let Shehnaaz know about Mr. Ahuja whom he's dealing with right now or she'll start taking every blame on herself and feel guilty about it.

"Mamiiiiii" squeaked Ruhi jumping on the bed right beside Shehnaaz.

"Hiiii mama, kaise ho??" she smiled cheekily.

"Oyeee bandar aaram se lag jaye ge" Sidharth said.

"Nahi lage ge aur mai bandar ny hu" she huffed.

"Hai tu bander tujhe pata ny hai par tu hai" he teased.

"Mami dekho na"

"Sidharth!? kya yaar tu bhi?...... nahi hai mera bacha bandar bolne de unko vo khud bandar hai isliye tujhe bol rahe hai" she hugged her sideways, Ruhi teased Sidharth showing her tongue.

They were having fun talking with eachother when this little packet of mischief noticed something and asked out of curiosity.

"Yeh apko neck par kya mark ho gaya hai?"
Both remembered how last evening before leaving Shehnaaz had bit him on his neck.

"Yeh beta apni mami se pucho vo batate ge apko" he smirked.

"Kya hua mami unko?" she asked.

"Huh? mai? mai kya.... matlab mujhe kaise pata hoga? Vo...." she didn't knew how to answer her and glared him because of whom she was stuck in this situation.

"Vo kya hai na beta kisi ne kat liya mujhe" he said making her eyes go wide. Is he seriously going to tell her about it? How will she take this thing as? He's dead if says it, she thought.

"Kisne kata? Dard ho raha hai kya? Mami unko dawai laga dena vo jab aaya ge toh" she said being concerned from him, both were in a awe of this little angle.

"Haan baby bohot ache se dawai laga dungi tere mama ko ek bar aane toh de" she greeted her teeth.

"Chalo bye I've to go" he ended before she kills him with her looks itself.