Chapter 13

In all these things happening they had totally forget about Holi that was in a day. They were reminded about it by Rita ji who was busy instructing the cooks about the menu for that day.

"Beta shaam ko holika dahan yahi apne ghar ke lawn mei karwa rahi hu mai tu apne vo doston ko bula le" she settled down on the dinning table where Sidharth and Shehnaaz were already waiting for her.

"Haan maine Yuvi aur Madhav ko bol diya hai" Shehnaaz's hands stopped while serving the food when he spoke.

"Zoya?" she asked softly noticing his stern face.

"Wahi toh Zoya ny aayi ge kya? kahi ja rahi vo?" Rita ji asked unknown of the fact that Sidharth had not been talking to Zoya since the party night.

"Mai call karke bula lu usse?" she asked as softly as she can hoping to get a positive reply and sacred of getting a hard look from him.

Sighing deeply he nodded his head and they had their breakfast discussing rest of the things. Sidharth had no office today but Shehnaaz had to go. So without any second thought he grabbed the keys of his car and followed her outside. Though he was pissed as he didn't wanted Zoe to be there for obvious reasons but he just couldn't let her go to the Cafe all by herself, she smiled sheepishly when she heard the horn from behind her and without showing any attitude or any drama she sat inside.

She had been trying to make small talks but he wasn't replying at all which was now annoying her, "Sidhaaarth!" he royally ignored her making her pissed this time.

"Sidharth tera zada ny ho raha? kal se bohot attitude dikha raha hai, ny baat karni toh mat kar par Itna sunn le ke Zoya teri dost hai mere se bhi zyada important toh mere chakkar mei....." she said cruelty.

"Tere se zada important ny hai Sana vo" he retorted cutting her off in between.

"Tu mere liye zayad important hai aur uss din uski galti ke wajha se tu hurt hui thi" his voice and face showed clear anger making her go quite.

The rest of the ride was a silent one, no words were exchanged after that. When the car came to a halt in front of Coffee Time she turned towards his side while he was looking the other side.

Before leaving she tried one last time to make him understand "Sidharth uski koi galti ny thi, usko pata bhi ny tha aur usne bohot bari sorry bhi bola hai agar tuni usse baat nai karni toh thik hai mere se bhi mat kar" her harsh words made him look towards her side as she continued "Aur mujhe lene aane ke bhi kasht karne ke koi zarurat ny hai, ap apni so called gusse ke sath rahiye" saying that she got off and walked inside living him alone with his anger and agony.

As he went back home he darted towards his room and banged the door shut, he was extremely pissed at her for her childish behavior. If he was not talking to Zoe that doesn't mean he was not allowed to talk to her as well, how is that even possible to stay without talking to her, he thought. He pressed his head with both his palms sitting on the bed when he heard Coco barking from the outside of his room. Sighing he got up and opened the door allowing him to get in, he silently sat down beside his bed.

"Ab tujhe bhi baat ny karni kya meri se Sana ke tarha?" he asked settling beside him as he whined softly.

"MERI Sana hai na saaf dil ke hai sabko maaf kar deti hai par mere liye logo ko itna easily maaf karna possible ny hai" he spoke petting him as he growled.

"Acha sorry Meri ny bas Teri?" he said as he yelped lightly. He continued "Ab vo baat ny kar rahi mere se, usko manana padega, aur usko manane ke liye Zoe se baat karni padegi..... kya karu baat kar lu kya?" he asked looking towards him and he whined as if showing his agreement on this.