Chapter 17

He listened to her explanation very quietly and patiently, "I'm very happy for you Sweetheart" cupping her face, his words came out as a whisper. That's all he could manage to say, nothing less and nothing more, that very instant he hunched his body up and hiding his tears he had left her alone in her room. Yes his feelings had started getting stronger day by day for her and it was no less than a nightmare to watch her leave but this was the reality, she was and will definitely leave, after all one day she had to. Rita ji had the similar reaction the next day when Shehnaaz informed her about this, she had bunched her in a motherly hug for a very long time and eventually both had ended up crying their hearts out. It was very tough for them to digest this fact, even Shehnaaz felt this pinch of sadness every time when she remembered about her leaving. Sidharth had started overburdening himself with work so that the thoughts of her couldn't strike his mind because of which he was hardly at home, not even on a Sunday as well.

We say 'Good Days passes in a blink' that's exactly what happened with them. Nobody realized how fast the days passed, Sana's Taiji and Tauji had arrived and the very first thing they did was to get back the keys of her house from that Indeerveer Singh, her so called Chacha. They had helped her clean and set the house, almost everything was done by now, the only thing left was for Shehnaaz to pack and leave. While having the last breakfast together Shehnaaz had requested Sidharth to stay back as she'll be leaving but then it was the main reason he left for work so that he wouldn't witness the heart aching sight from his very own eyes, left unwillingly left for the office as Shehnaaz watched his retiring figure sadly with her brimming eyes.

"Apne hamare Sana ka bohot dhyan rakha uske liye Thank you so much ji" Sana's Taiji folded her hands in front of Rita ji which was immediately held by her and she nodded negatively "Nahi please ap aise mat boliye ulta mujhe toh aaj bhi isko jaane dene ka mann ny kar raha, yeh itne pyari bachi hai kash ke isko mai hamehsa apne pass rakh sakti" she pinched Sana's chin who smiled weakly, her gaze was fixed at the main door expecting Sidharth to enter, somehow walk through that door and hug her tightly stopping her to leave. Her trance broke with Taiji's voice "Sana puttar chal abhi Dadi aur tere tauji ghar par wait kar rahe hai tera phir kal tak hamme bhi nikalna hai wapes" Taiji smiled looking at her grabbing Coco's leash ready to walk out of the house. Dejected she looked towards Rita ji with teary eyes and the next moment was pulled into a hug. "Roo Kyu raha hai bache, tu kon sa yeh shehar chor kar ja rahi hai haan bas thora dur rahe ge humse par koi baat ny, kabhi tu aa jana mere se milne kabhi mai aa jaya karu ge" she smiled as Shehnaaz kissed her cheeks, grabbing her bags of clothes she gave a final look to the house taking all the amazing memories she had created in this short period of time and walked out. "Ma'am Yeh saaman mujhe de dijye aur ap gadi mei baith jaiye" the driver stopped them as soon as they stepped out of the house. "Koi baat ny hai hum chale jaye ge" said Shehnaaz. "Beta chali ja iske sath isko Sidharth ne he bola hoga hai na?" Rita asked the driver and he nodded. "Haan mujhe Sir ke orders hai apko sahi se ghar drop karne ke ap Please chalye mere sath warna sir mujhe kaam se nikal denge" the driver pleaded. Typical Sidharth Shukla attitude, stubborn and knows how to make things work his way. She sighed and nodded her head in disbelief, this man will never change, she murmured getting inside the car.

"Yes, ok geat..... ya bye" After having a talk with the driver who had dropped Sana and her Taiji home he was now at ease knowing she had reached her home comfortably and safely. He didn't intended to make her mad at him about the fact that he was not there to see her before she left, so he decided to drop her a text justifying his side "Hey, sorry I couldn't be there, urgent work..... but will meet you in the evening" he lied about the urgent work infact due to his overtime in the office he was with almost no work left by his side. Since he had nothing to do in the office at present and also he didn't wanted to go back to that house which won't have her presence he sat down on his chair resting his back and waited for her reply but there was none. Of course she left it on read, she was mad and this was the way to let him know about it, now he'll have to go and coax her in the evening as promised.

Finally she'll meet him at peace, would talk to him properly after a very long weeks and this time would not let him leave, these past weeks went awful without seeing him or talking to him that much and today she'll give back the taste of his own medicine by her silent treatment, she decided. The feeling after stepping inside her house couldn't be just dircribe in words, she suddenly felt nostalgic for her childhood days and got emotional. Entering the main gate of the house there was a small garden on her right which looked barren where once she used to do gardening with her father. Crossing the garden she walked in to the door entering the house, it was small 2 bedroom house yet beautiful which she could call it as her home. The kitchen, the bedrooms, the dinning hall everything was talking her back in time remembering and imagining her parents and herself. "Sana tu thik hai?" asked her grandmother when she found her lost seeing the old photos hung up on the walls. "Haan, Haan dadi mai thik hu" wiping her tears she cleared her throat. "Khote di puttar, mai na tujhe inni se thi na tab se janti hu toh mere se jhoot bolne ka koi faida ny hai samjhi" she hits her forehead softly. Shehnaaz pouted holding back her tears "Mumma papa ke yaad aa gai bas" she breathed and slightly smiled hugging her grandma. "Sanaaa, Beeji aa jao maine khana taiyar hai" Taiji called them out to have their lunch.

Coco had been very quite every since he had left that house. Obviously Sana noticed it and knew it was because Sidharth who was his 'Frenimi' was not around. Tauji and Taiji were sitting with Dadi in her room while she was unpacking her things and was setting in her room, that's when the door bell rang and Coco out of nowhere excitedly ran towards the main door. That mannerless person was continuously ringing the bell making her mad by each passing second. "Aa rahi hu na yaar" she yelled darting towards the door and opening it with a frown up on her face. Her anger reached it's peak when he saw Sidharth standing outside grinning at her and she was going to close the door when he stopped it placing his leg in between. "Baby chid kyu rahi hai yaar" he crooned pushing the door open while she kept on trying all her strength to close it. "Tu ja yaha se, teri entry yaha allowed ny hai" she shouted angrily. "Areee but...." he couldn't control but laugh at her struggling to close the door, he was holding the door with his single hand while she using all her strength was trying to close it and Coco barking out of excitement in the background. Listing to the Chaos everybody came out and gasped seeing them. "Sana kya kar rahi hai pare hat usko ander aane de" Taiji pulled her away from the door. "Nahi Taiji isko ander aane mat do yeh mujhe kitne din ka ignore kar raha aur aaj bhi subha mei ghar par ny tha jab mai ja rahi thi tab...... maine isko ander aane he ny dena" jerking away her hand she ran towards Sidharth who was now inside and started pushing him outside, finally tired with her struggles she stopped and noticed he didn't even moved an inch and was chucking seeing her. "Kutta" she said under her breath walking inside her room banging the door shut. He first greeted everyone outside and was seated in the living room with Sana's Tauji and Dadi while Taiji was preparing some tea for everyone. Coco barked at him as he was tied up to some table by it's leash, wanting to get Sidharth's attention which he finally got. "Areee mere jaani dushman, tu toh bada khush ho raha hoga na yaha aa kar ab meri shakal ny dekhni padegi tujhe" he kneeled down in front of him and started petting him, he expected it to bark at him as always but to his surprise a sad whimper excaped it's mouth. "It's ok buddy, Waise ek baat batao socha ny tha aisa hoga but tujhe toh mai bhi bohot miss karu ga yaar" he bunched it in a heartfelt hug, Coco responded with soft whimpers.