Chapter 4

"Really?" Sidharth asked again making sure he heard it right. "Haan baba mai he banati hu" she smiled a little.

"Fuck man! Tere hathon mei jaadu hai tab toh, mai once in a while tere yaha se yeh le kar jata hu ya kise ko bol deta hu ke mere liye le aaya kare" he started praising her and he didn't stopped until they reached Coffee Time.

Shehnaaz thanked him one final time before getting down from the car and sighing she nodded her head in disbelief.

"Such a kid he is, Nona bacha hai ekdum" she chuckled and was about to step inside when she was stopped by his voice again.

"Shehnaaaaz" he called her out from behind running towards her. She turned around and raised her eyebrows in response.

"Mai vo bol raha tha ke if you have genuinely forgiven me toh let me pick you up after work, humme same he jagah toh jana hai" he looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"I've forgiven you Sidharth, itni badi baat bhi ny hui thi but mai tumhare sath ny aa sakte" she instantly reasoned him as she saw his face fell down sadly "Because mujhe baad mei dadi ke pass bhi jana hai hospital."

"When are you leaving to the hospital?" he asked.

"Shaam mei" she replied, confused with his question.

"kitne baje?" he questioned her again. "4 to 4:30 ke bech mei, kyu? Why are you asking?" she frowned.

"Kuch ny chal okay, bye" he left leaving a confused Shehnaaz behind. He's so confusing she thought to herself and went inside the Cafe.

Sidharth couldn't understand his own behavior today. This was very unusual for him to behave like this with any girl, he genuinely wanted her to accept his apology.

Luckily he had no such work today which would keep him busy in his office. Yuvi had called him to meet up but he denied for the very first as he wanted to be with Shehnaaz and accompany her to the Hospital to meet her grandmother.

Shehnaaz was sorted with the paperwork and was paid the final amount of her house which was not her's anymore. With a heavy heart she handed keys of the house to the new owner holding back her tears. She prepped herself not to cry in front of her grandmother and stay strong as always.

She was working when she felt a pair of eyes watching her in between from the bunch of people sitting around in the cafe. she then noticed a guy gawking her, it made her feel really uncomfortable so she ignored his lecherous gaze and went inside the kitchen. she didn't came out the whole time and lastly she saw him leaving when she took a sigh of relief. That was really weird she thought.

It was 4:00pm and Sidharth was already outside waiting for her. Totally unaware of his presence Shehnaaz came out of Coffee Time waiting for the cab that she had booked online. She was busy scrolling through her phone when she heard a familiar voice which instantly made her heart beat little faster than usual.

She looked up towards the direction of the voice and was shocked to see Sidharth. His coat was off, hair looked a little messed up, his white shirt was half tugged in with the sleeves perfectly rolled up and a sweet smile on his face. This man was unbelievable, unlike his behavior in the business world he is absolutely a kid if someone would meet him outside his work place.

"What are you doing here?" she cocked her brows.

"Came to pick you up, tuni bola tha na hospital jana hai tumhe" his replied pissed her off, she mistook his action of apology as sympathy.

All he wanted was a genuine forgiveness and friendship but instead came a heartbreak question from her side "Kya tum mujhe sympathy show kar rahe ho? agar aisa hai toh please mat karo I can manage myself very well".