Part 41

#AMAHLE

The wedding went well and they did umembeso and I was given a beautiful red & black blanket accompanied by a red Apron with my name embedded on the chest in black and a white throw blanky. after all the umembeso I went to join my boyfriend who was seated with my brother Alu, His Durban friend Bandile who was back together with Nathi, Kay and Nathi. The rest of my friends were seated in another table meaning I couldn't stay with Bae for long. I sat next to Damon.

Me: I see you've warmed up to my friends and fam

Alu: yeah well seemingly we share a mutual friend. Great pick with this one sissy

Ana: did my brother just say that?

Me: seemingly he did. Damon you've made an impression

Ana: Karen Young what have you done to my brother?

Kay: love him I guess

Bandz: yep you've changed my nigga

Alu: and my sister changed you too asshole

Bandz: yeah she tries.

Dae: did I tell you how beautiful you look?

Me: hihihi no

Him: well you look beautiful princess.

Me: and you look handsome lover

Him: I try ey

He was wearing Black chino's, White Tee with red and black print and a red blazer. He looked yum!

Me: no, I think it falls on naturally

Him: don't flatter me Miss Ngesi

Me: you haven't told me how you and Bandile know each other?

Him: we met at the bank when he was looking to buy a flat, back in then. I was there on Business and he was there to submit his things and so yeah the rest is history.

Me: small world

Him: yeah that it is

Nathi came to visit Durban every now and then but she would always say it was for business purposes but now it all makes sense. I didn't even know they knew each other.

Me: so Nathi he is the reason for your "Business Purposes"?!

Ana: hahahaha shut up little one

Me: I'm just asking slash saying

Alu: she didn't tell you?

Me: No

Bandz: she's ashamed of me this one

Ana: hahaha I wish but I invited you to my mom's wedding moron to meet my whole family even

Dae: that's a big step

Alu: yeah well it's the things girls do to hint marriage

Me, Kay & Ana: What?!?

Dae: you guys are on your own bro's

Alu: you know it's true. Bandz back me up here

Bandz: hahahaha this is a fight you not going to win. These 3 look ready to attack

Me: damn right we are. You are lying Alu!

We continued debating about this matter till I decided to let it go and go say hi to my other friends who were sitting in their own table. People were now just Socialising and then we were called to take pictures and stuff so that the happy couple can prepare for their honeymoon. Mom didn't know where they were going and so did I because Danny said it was a surprise and he didn't trust me about keeping this from her. The lovely two left us at the venue and headed to the airport and mom left me with her car keys so the i8 was mine til further notice.