Part 6

SANDISO

I couldn't help but notice that Entle was sending some vibes my way, although I wasn't reciprocating the sentiment. Despite her undeniable beauty, I wasn't interested in pursuing anything beyond a friendship. What puzzled me even more was her apparent animosity towards Sisa. It seemed unwarranted, considering that Sisa and I had only met on Friday night. Dealing with this girl was starting to feel like a potential source of trouble, and I certainly didn't need that in my life.

Attempting to address the tension, I approached Entle, asking, "Entle, what's up?"

She feigned innocence, responding, "What do you mean?"

Observing her behavior, I pointed out, "Ever since Sisa got here, you've been uneasy and acting weird."

Not one to mince words, she admitted, "I won't pretend I like her when I don't, and I know she doesn't like me too."

Refusing to accept her perspective, I countered, "That's not true."

Challenging me, she asked, "Can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me that?"

Realizing the complexity of the situation, I conceded, "Okay, maybe she doesn't like you, but only because you threw shade first."

Clearly frustrated, she dismissed the conversation, saying, "Argh, whatever. Let's just practice this song."

Acknowledging her request, I reluctantly agreed, "Yoh... okay."

Starting the song, I sang my part, and so did she.

Impressed, she commented, "Wow! You can really sing, huh?"

I reminded her, "I told you I could."

Resuming our practice, she suggested, "Okay, okay, let's take it from the top."

After a bit more singing, we reached a point where we felt ready.

Deciding to inform the band, she excused herself, leaving me alone. I took advantage of the moment to text my girlfriend, inquiring about her day at the beach. She replied with a selfie featuring three guys and four other girls. I couldn't deny feeling a pang of jealousy, prompting me to call her immediately.

.

.

AMAHLE

I sent Sands a selfie, and he called me immediately.

"Excuse me, I have to take this," I informed the group.

"Sure," they responded.

I left the table to answer the call. Sands questioned me, "You hang out with guys now?"

"Excuse me?" I retorted.

"Who are the guys you're with, Amahle?" he pressed.

"Of all the people in that picture, all you noticed were the guys? Wow," I scoffed.

"Amahle, I don't have the time for this," he replied.

"Those guys are all with their girlfriends. We stay in the same area if you must know!" I clarified.

"Oh," he responded.

"F*ck you!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"I can't believe you don't trust me," I expressed my frustration.

"I'm sorry, babe. I saw those guys, and I panicked," he confessed.

"I don't know how many times I've told you that I love you, and my heart belongs to you. I don't understand why you're suddenly like this," I vented.

"I'm sorry, my love. It'll never happen again," he promised.