Part 11

AMAHLE

Meanwhile, in my room, Damon and Siya had already left. Sage, Aya, and Sbu were still present, engaged in casual banter.

"So, you're the famous Sandiso," Sage remarked, a playful twinkle in her eye.

"The one and only," Sandz replied with a grin.

"And who's the lady?" Sbu chimed in, his tone teasing.

"Sage. Back off, Sbu, she's not available," I interjected, trying to protect Sage from Sbu's advances.

"Why do you make me out to be a vulture?" Sbu protested with a smirk.

"Because you are. Sage, don't listen to this one. He's a playa," Aya teased, coming to my defense.

"I know how to handle those all too well," Sage replied confidently, brushing off Sbu's advances.

"She's perfect for me," Sbu insisted, undeterred.

"Babe, let's go get you guys something to eat," I suggested, eager to change the subject.

As we made our way to the kitchen, I could sense Sandz's unease about the Damon situation, and I couldn't blame him. I'd be just as upset if I found a girl in his room, especially a hot one like Entle. Leaning against the counter, he looked troubled, so I positioned myself in front of him, hoping to reassure him.

"A friend?" he questioned, his tone tinged with suspicion.

"He took us to registration today, and he needed to crash," I explained, hoping to ease his concerns.

"Because he doesn't have a place to stay?" Sandz pressed, his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, because his housemates were making noise in his flat, so I let him crash here instead. I figured I owed him for taking us to registration when he was supposed to be chilling today," I clarified, hoping to alleviate Sandz's worries.

"So, he's not a student?" Sandz probed further, his distrust was evident.

"He recently finished his articles and he's now working as an attorney," I replied, hoping Sandz would understand.

"Oh?" Sandz murmured, seemingly deep in thought.

"There's nothing between him and me, I swear," I reassured Sandz, hoping to reassure him.

"I believe you, babe, but I don't trust him," Sandz admitted, his voice tinged with concern.

"You trust me, right?" I asked, searching his eyes for reassurance.

"Of course," Sandz replied, his expression softening.

"That's all you need. I'll never do anything to ruin this," I promised, reaching up to caress his cheek.

His response was to pull me into a kiss, and for a moment, everything felt perfect. We were lost in each other until the sound of the front door opening broke the spell. It was Siya.

"Ncooooh, my favorite couple," Siya teased, her voice filled with amusement.

"Shut up," Sandz grumbled, his cheeks flushing slightly.

"Boner alert," Siya announced with a smirk, causing me to giggle.

"Get out of here," I playfully scolded her, unable to suppress my laughter.

She laughed and retreated to my room, leaving Sandz and me alone once again.

"Look what you've done," Sandz teased, his eyes dancing with amusement.

"Sorry," I replied, a playful smile tugging at my lips.

"You're not sleeping tonight," Sandz declared, his tone teasing.