Honkai Reaction: Tensura Valkyries/Herrchers Part 3

Start from the beginning

Sirin & Kiana: NOOOO ANOTHER ONEE-CHAN !? 

Hoi: hmph thinking she so cool , I will show her !

Hof: me too how dare she .

Sam: ( yeah no you will got bodied )

Mei: but she seem more . . elegant and dignified .

Sam: that and she the most mature out of her siblings and the calmest .

Mei: I see *smile* I would like to have a pleasant talk with her .

Sakura: me too , maybe have a girl talk over a tea?

Rita: that would sound so lovely specially with a class lady like her .

Sam: though a word of advice , as calm as she is , don't insult her family in front of her , though yes they don't have the best of bond , but she still care about them deep down , and mans if gets angry .

Eden: something tells me that ice age will happens .

Sam: again she would make even the herrcehr of ice look weak , not saying she is , but Velzard in just in another level specially when she's serious .

Hoi: I refuse to believe this until I fight her !

Mobios: sure , but I'm sure she will kick you ass to kingdom come .

Sam: hehehehehehh *evil grin*

Kevin: I have a bad feeling about this .

Sam: it's time . ..for the worst of worst . . .the ONE being the takes the cake .

Seele: hmmmm cake 

Red Seele: *sweetdrop* 

Sam: *give her one* her you go .

Seele: aw thank you mister !

Otto: so you there is someone who even worse than the tru herrcehrs?    

Sam: worse then both the oldest true herrcher AND the herrcher of end .

Everyone: O_O !

Hot: impossible no one is worse than her .

Hod: yeah she the strongest herrcher .

Durandeal: so you're saying this next one is even worse then what we have seen before?

Sam: yuup and you will be in for a surprise , specially you Kiana , Sirin ,and Cecillia .

Cecillia: why is that? 

Sam: you will see .

Elysia: I wonder who will we see .

Rimuru Tempest .

Class: Supreme Herrcher .

Titles:  Chaos creator , herrcher of Chaos , herrcher of slimes , Herrcher of wisdom , herrcher of creation , herrcehr of gluttoney , Herrcher of the void , herrcher monsters .

Everyone: RIMURU ??!!!

Kiana: b b big brother ?!

Sirin: I  . . .. but . . . wait how come he's a void herrcher like me , and how is he a herrcher . . ahhh I'm confused .

Otto: and Supreme herrcher?

Sam: Rimuru evlove from herrcher , to true herrcher making him the youngest of the true herrchers , and even further evolve  into the highest class , Supreme herrcher , and oh he has countless skills , and if you think the true herrcher are strong then you have seen nothign yet specially his to important skills .