THEIR BABYDOLL

AUTHOR'S POV

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to our dear hazel...

Happy birthday to you!

A huge group of audience sang along with Mario, Marco, Odette and Hazel's parents.

Hazel is a cute little seven years old girl with hazel eyes. She is marco and mario's one of a close associate's daughter. Henry is her elder brother who is three years elder than her.

"Hey, pumpkin! Don't forget to make a wish", henry reminded his little sister who is wearing pink fluffy frock and a tiara as a princess she is.

Grinning the little girl's eyes roamed all over the hall looking for those blue pairs of eyes.

When she found them afar smiling at her softly she blushed and turned her head towards her parents.

"Does this wish turns true?", she asked innocently making her parents heart swoon.

" Sure it does, baby", her parents Mr and Mrs Lopez answered smiling at their daughter.

In excitement she closed her eyes and folded her hands on her chest as she prayed.

Grinning she opened her eyes and blew the candles and cut the cake happily hoping her wish comes true.

"My little princess, what did you wish for?", Odette asked kneeling in front of the little girl smiling widely.

Hazel's excitement perked hearing the question from her favourite aunt.

"I wished to marry Darius and Davian, Mrs De Luca", hazel beamed telling her secret wish to Odette.

Odette's eyes widened hearing the Hazel's wish of marrying her twins. They were Harry's best friends and study in the same school as hers. Odette was so shocked that her jaw literally hit the floor.

Seeing Odette's shocked face Hazel frowned puckering her lower lip as her eyes glistened with tears.

"I know it is wrong, mama said we have only one heart and we are supposed to marry only one prince", Hazel sniffed making Odette's heart swoon.

"aww, no princess, we can love both prince, it's not wrong", Odette said wiping a lone tear which escaped Hazel's eyes.

"it's okay to love them both, I did", Odette spoke again and this time looking at both Marco and Mario who was standing beside their ten years old sons ruffling their hair and pulling their leg as Davian and Darius were whining but their secret half smiles gave away that they love their dads company more than anything.

AN: THIS IS THE PROLOGUE OF THE BOOK TWO THEIR DOLL. THIS BOOK WILL BE FOR FREE ON WATTPAD.

I already posted the characters aesthetics and prologue, please let me know if you like them!

Thank you💜