KISS ME PLEASE

MARIO'S POV

I was jealous, jealous of my own brother. The way he touched her, the way her body reacted to his touch, the way she moaned, screamed and yelped. Her flushed face when she came, yet the way she blushed on his comments.

Everything was a fucking turn on!

I couldn’t help myself from seeing her as marco unwrapped the little eye candy.

He knew I was there, he knows she kept her eyes on me when he was assaulting her clit. I just know he didn’t fuck her with his fingers, not yet.

That would be mine.

Her virgin little cunt will be mine to take first.

Few hours ago all I wanted was to leave her for good but there is a voice in my head asking me to hold her tight, to never let her go and now I feel it in my heart too.

When the fuck it started caring for someone else whom I don’t consider my family?! But also I never cried for someone whom I don’t consider my family!

I did for her, I was vulnerable for her! She has me wrapped around her little fingers since my eyes fell on her.

Little vixen!

I want to bound her hands to my bed and fuck her so hard that she learns a lesson for making me feel things which are foreign for me.

I even forgot the stinging pain in my arm as the wound turned numb but my cock was twitching and begging for attention.

Attention just from her.

Will she let me touch her as she let marco touch her?

It’s debatable, I guess.

But the looks in her eyes when my brother’s hand was on her pussy was begging for mine too.

I just know it.

Pushing my jealously back of my head I open the bathroom door and walk inside to find a first aid kit so that I could treat my injury for myself.

“Fuck!”,  I hissed as I tried to move my hand but it hurt like a bitch and I shut my eyes taking a deep breathe to gather some will power to press the fucking antiseptic on injury and clean it.

“mario!”,  I hear the voice of the little vixen at my bathroom door and halt my steps keeping my eyes on the mirror.

“what the hell happened to you?”,  she wailed as she ran towards me in her little bath robe that barely covers anything.

“just a little injury, I will be fine”,  I said coldly holding myself for not spanking her little ass for teasing the hell of my cock.

“idiot! Your injury is deep, it needs to get stitched”, Odette scolded examining my arm with her tiny soft fingers and I sucked a breathe.

“I said I will be fine, get out!”, I snap at her angrily.

“get out my ass! Am not leaving you here like this, in this condition”, she snapped back scoffing as she took some cotton from the first aid kit, pouring antiseptic she cleaned my wound and analysed it with a frown on her face.

“it was from the bullet”, she stated not looking into my eyes.

Taking the needle and material to stich my wound up she put them aside to grab regional anaesthesia.

“that won’t be needed”, I comment looking at her plump lips. She bit her lower lip concentrating on her work, hearing me she raised her eye brow challenging me to speak further without speaking a work.