A BLASTFUL OUTING

AUTHOR’S POV

“what the hell did you tell?!”,Andre growls angrily hearing forbidden words from marco.

“what did you fucking tell!!!!”,  he snapped and punched hard against his chin and marco coughed blood.

Spitting the blood marco glared back at andre as he spoke.

“I said we love Odette, we want to marry her”, marco stated without stuttering and sending a dangerous glare at andre telling he will go to any extent if he will come between them and their doll.

“do you have any idea what you are speaking?”,  andre snaps unfazed by the glare of marco.

He is mad, maddest of the madness whipped his head hearing two men loves his daughter and wants to marry her. Not to mention that they are brothers for gods sake. What will people tell if they hear or see his daughter marrying two men?!
Of course they will speak bad about his daughter, marco and mario will be clean and andre wouldn’t let someone talk about his daughter as if she is a whore Or slut, not until he is alive.

“I know what am speaking…. I also know what I will do if you try to take Odette from us, uncle Andy”,  marco said through his gritted teeth and a devious smirk forming on his face.

“you bastard!!!!”,  andre spat as his hands found marco's collar and he gripped his neck trying to choke.

Marco didn’t flinch an inch and slapped andre's hand away in one push. Gripping his neck Marco snapped, “the only reason I am taking your fits is that I promised no harm to you to doll, or else I would have separated your limb to limb without mercy just for thinking to take her away from us, hearing those words from your mouth is far away from acceptable”.

Andre’s eyes widened as he clenched his jaw hard, “what does she think? Do you believe my daughter will love you? As well as love your brother?”,  he asked making Marco narrow his eyes on andre.

Without thinking he answered, “she loves us”.

Andre laughed out loud as Marco left his hold on his neck. Marco bit his inner cheek in anger as andre laughed on his face. Without speaking a word he kept his glare on andre as he had his laughing fit.

“my daughter would never love you both”, andre challenged making Marco smirk.

“why don’t you ask her yourself”,  Marco mocked and andre smiled widely.

“Boss!!!”, someone yelled from the other side of the door snapping both Marco and andre out of their glaring game.

Andre frowned immediately as he walked towards the door and opened it to see draco, marco's right hand.

“Boss we have information that someone set bomb in FBI head office, boss Mario is not answering his phone”, draco said making marco's stomach churn in fear.

“we need to go!”,  Marco said walking outside of the office.

“I will come with you too”, andre said panicked for his daughter.

“There must be more bombs if someone was able to put them in head office, I can’t risk my daughter’s life”,  andre said looking seriously into marco’s blue eyes which were filled with fear, fear for his brother and their doll.

Without speaking he simply nodded his head and andre followed Marco and draco out of his home.

~

Odette kept kissing Mario as she grinded herself on him. Moaning at the feeling of his thick member in between her legs she threw her head behind giving access to Mario to mark her neck.