JUST GETTING STARTED

MARIO'S POV

I was so fucking happy that I found her in a position I could punish her. Hell my hand was itching to spank that little ass of hers and take her roughly but marco being always sweet and soft to only her said we should be giving her time.
Though I know she doesn’t need time, she wants to get fucked as a slut, treated like our whore and likes to hear good girl in her ear while she come on our cocks and I did warned marco that this will be the day we had to see if he didn’t take her as I said.

Well now, I think it’s all crystal clear because his smirk is telling me he is happy to be proved wrong for the first time in his life.

Man spreading on the grey couch I looked at our little wife who was fully naked exposing her perky pink pebbles begging for attention, to be sucked and bitten, pinch and flickered. Her body was still little wet from her bath and her hair were dripping wet, she will catch cold if she stands like this with blasting air conditioner so I simply grabbed the remote and turned the ac off and taking my clue marco turned the fan on and I saw Odette smile biting her lip.

My cock jumped at her sight and it was getting painfully hard and too hard to control my animalistic desire to fuck her tight cunt right now but not yet, she doesn’t deserve to come because of the little stunt she pulled.

I know marco is going to edge her and push her to her limit before giving her actual punishment.

I smirked wickedly at that thought, our little doll is thinking this would be her punishment but I can’t wait when marco tell her how he actually punishes.

Blushing brightly she came down on her knees and I licked my lips as she slowly crawled towards me as a little kitten, vulnerable and with slight fear which was obviously pumping adrenaline in her body because of the way chest is heaving profusely.

Marco made himself comfortable on bed his eyes on the her ass and those dark eyes made it clear that the bastard is fucking enjoying the beautiful view of her dripping cunt.

“you know what to do doll”,  I said my voice more huskier than I intended and Odette looked up at me, kneeing with her doe eyes which were sparkling with excitement.

Gulping down she nodded her head and took her lower lip in between her teeth and her fingers indulged with my belt and took it off with a opened my jeans.
Once again looking into my eyes she gulped before freeing my throbbing cock from my boxers and palmed it still gazing into my lustful eyes with her own and I grunted when she pressed her thumb on the slit of my red angry head of the cock and my head flew back in pleasure. Slowly pumping it with her both hands she held my thigh with one and other on the base of my cock and slowly licked the slit making me see fucking stars.

“Fuck! Doll…”, I grunted as she slowly swirled her tongue around the head and took my cock in her warm mouth and close her plump pink lips around my cock and started sucking it as if her life depends on it.

“good girl, just like that doll, suck it as a fucking candy and take my cock deep in your throat”, I said my voice coming out strained and Odette hummed around my cock and felt my backbone shiver as she took it deeper so the head of my cock hit back of her throat and she gagged around it.

Smirking at her I brushed her wet hair back and marco commented, “tsk, such a dirty little slut, you didn’t even take half of his dick and already gagging, go a little hard on her brother, I want to hear her choke on your dick”.

Wickedly smiling to myself as she clenched her thighs together and slowly took her hand off my thigh and reached her dripping, needy cunt I wrapped her hair around my fist and pushed her head down on my cock and she gagged loudly and held my thigh back for support.