REVELATION

AUTHOR’S POV

“Bitch! My husbands will kill you”, Odette rasped glaring at Bianca who was sitting in front of her.

The room was bright and not as any dungeon but in fact a huge mansion which was decorated minimal. It was guarded with many guards just as Odette’s home and every guard have guns with them.

The men who dragged Odette didn’t blindfold her so she was able to see all the way from where she came to the room she was tied to a chair.

Her hands and legs tied tightly so she couldn’t escape and the struggle she put to free herself got her some serious bruises but that was her least concern.

“if and only if I keep them alive”, Bianca snickered smirking.

“Fucking pussy you are, can’t fight with me oldie, free me and watch how I break every bone of your loose body”, Odette gritted out throwing draggers at her with her hateful glare.
Bianca’s jaw clenched as she heard Odette’s warning and she walked towards her and punched on her jaw. Odette couched blood and spit it on Bianca’s face smirking which pushed her past her limits and she yanked Odette’s hair behind painfully but Odette groaned in protest and fought her way against ropes.

Odette’s black jeans was tore at her knee and it was bleeding badly but that went numb after sometime, her black shirt's first few buttons were broken free revealing her enough cleavage and Bianca smirked looking at the hickeys covered all over her neck and chest area.

“Hmmm, so I guess you aren’t virgin anymore”, Bianca chuckled tracing her finger on Odette’s collar bone and she clenched her teeth hardly.

“That’s none of your business bitch, take your filthy hands off me”, Odette snapped angrily.

“so you started playing with little doll?”, a hoarse manly voice snapped both of them and Odette turned her head towards the door and saw the man who was standing with his fingers tucked in the pockets of his black trousers and she noticed his one hand has two thumbs and a deep gash on his face.

His eyes we’re just as Bianca’s, green and cold if anything else that’s dangerous. Odette gulped visibly in fear but didn’t let her guard down.

“I do like girls but not when they are covered in marks given by someone else brother”, Bianca chuckled and Odette’s eyes widened as she let her words sink in her head.

“So this is French mafia princess, I don’t see a reason they shouldn’t be jealous to share this beauty”, Gabriel said holding Odette’s chin between his finger and thumb.

Gritting her teeth she restrained herself to say something when Bianca answered, “it’s because I have taught them to share women, those two in a team were strength and those brothers couldn’t live without each other when I found them beside their mother’s dead body and I didn’t wanted a woman ruin what I was building”.

“I see you have gone wrong there after all a woman ruined what you built”, Gabriel said nodding his head.

Sighing heavily Bianca turned towards her cousin and asked, “when are the lover boys coming to save their damsel in distress?”.

Smirking wickedly Gabriel traced his finger on Odette’s jaw towards her neck. “let us torment them for few more hours, when I will drop them message of address where their little pretty wife is…. They will come running without thinking about the dangers lurking in the darkness around this mansion”, Gabriel said making Odette’s eyes wide.

“Until then take care of her”, Gabriel said his voice now suddenly turned cold showing seriousness of his words. Leaving a afraid Odette for her husbands and a smirking Bianca, Gabriel walked out of the bedroom leaving them without another glance.

“so we have got some good long hours before your and your husbands life end so why don’t we talk about something, how about I reveal how I chopped your sister limb by limb and found your mom, oh do you want details how I killed her?”,  Bianca snickered wickedly and Odette felt bile rising in her throat.

Tears rolled down her eyes as she asked, “you killed my sister?!”.

Bianca threw her head back and laughed humourlessly and Odette felt goosebumps forming on her skin.

“of course I did, the woman whom your father killed thinking she was the killer was my lover, my everything, so I took my revenge by killing your mother, your dad's everything, knowing the dangers of mafia family, she left you and your father unable to cope up with Ivette’s death and surprisingly your father thinks she is still alive somewhere living her life”, Bianca's laughter filled in the room and it rang in Odette’s ears making her soul numb.

Her mother was alive all the way at some point but this woman hunt her down and killed her as well as she was the one who mercilessly killed her sister. Odette’s stomach churned and she gasped for air with her bewildered eyes.

Her doe eyes and nose turned red with her tears staining her cheeks. “why?”, she asked her voice came out broken.

“Why? What was their fault? What was my sister’s fault you killed her?”, Odette screamed crying loud and fought against the ropes again tiredly.

“hmm, you want to know why I did?”, she asked and her voice turned cold and deadly as she answered, “Because my lover fell in love with your mother and grown love for you and your sister telling it was all new and she feel connected to you both in someway as she never felt with her previous surrogate babies”, bianca seethed her nostrils flaring in anger.

“I did every thing for her but your mother had to ruin it by coming into our lives that she rejected me!”, Bianca yelled yanking Odette’s hair hardly and she yelped with tears streaming down her eyes.

“You was a obsessed sick bitch!”, Odette said venomously looking into Bianca’s eyes.

“if you have truly loved someone you wouldn’t hurt a innocent kid, nor stole the live of a mother away from her child, you are fucking Psychopath and no wonder why everyone hate you”, Odette gritted out slapping the reality on Bianca’s face.

Bianca smirked before dusting her hands and said, “love….. Such a amazing word, right? You were wrong someone really loved me, you know who?”, Bianca asked her face turned down with a devastating smile and she dreamily announced.

“your favourite nanny, your God mother, Mrs Grayson, remember her?”, she asked puckering her lips.

“She loved me as much as I loved her, she never left my side as your surrogate mother did, she was loyal to me, so loyal that she helped me kill your sister telling where you were and also giving information about your mom after she left you”, she revealed and Odette felt as if she couldn’t breathe.

Gasping for air she shook her head denying the truth but Bianca added further, “sadly the man you met few minutes ago killed her and I am going to kill him after he kills your dad and those love sick husbands of yours after that I will enjoy my time before killing you just as I killed your sister”.

“no!”, Odette choked out and her whole body shivered remembering the horrific memory of body parts of her sister falling on the ground and she felt as her screams were echoing in her ears. Her vision turned blurry and she welcomed darkness hoping to wake up and see her husbands. Little did she know they were already on their way to save their life which lives in her.

AN: READY TO SEE MARCO AND MARIO FIGHT?