WHO HURT YOU

Next day, Odette woke up from her deep sleep when she heard someone knocking on her door. Groaning to herself, she yawned, placing her palm on her lips, and stumbled to the door. As soon as she opened the door, she found Sofia standing there with a tray of breakfast, which was covered with a plate.

“Good morning, Mrs. De Luca. Master asked me to make sure you are fed,” Sofia beamed, smiling at Odette.

Rubbing her eyes like a cute little child, she frowned, looking at the plate then Sofia.

“Where is Marco?” she asked, her voice coming out ragged, and she cleared her throat.

Frowning, Sofia answered. “Sorry, Mrs. De Luca, but Master Marco didn’t come home and neither informed us of his whereabouts.”

“He didn’t come home and already ordering me around!” Odette huffed, scoffing as she folded her arms across her chest.

Sofia frowned then smiled, shaking her head. “No, Mrs. De Luca, it was Master Mario who sent breakfast for you.”

Hearing Mario's name from Sofia, Odette clenched her jaw as her heart clenched in ache, remembering how he treated her yesterday.

“Place the food in the kitchen. I’m not hungry; I will just hit the gym,” Odette said, turning around and rudely smacking the door on Sofia's face.

Mario, who was standing right beside Sofia, leaning on the wall so that Odette wouldn’t notice him, smirked at her reaction.

“What should I do now, Master?” Sofia asked, not knowing whether to knock on the door again and persuade Odette to eat something or leave her be.

“You heard her,” Mario stated coldly, and Sofia didn’t need him to repeat. She hastily went to the kitchen and got herself busy with her daily errands.

After brushing her teeth, Odette scrolled through her phone as she made her way to the gym. Putting on some good workout music, she plugged in her ear pods and didn’t pay much attention to Mario, who was already working out in the gym.

Meanwhile, Mario's eyes were locked on Odette. She was wearing a sports bra with a matching pair of shorts, her dark black hair tied up in a ponytail, which Mario wanted to wrap around his hand. Her hair bounced as she moved, making Mario's cock twitch in his pants. She went straight to the treadmill and ran for thirty minutes, then opened the cap of her water bottle and took a sip, oblivious to the pair of blue eyes drinking her up from head to toe.

Taking a deep breath, she lifted a dumbbell and bent her back to lift it, then dropped it, repeating the motion several times. Her plump ass only added to the throbbing in Mario's gym shorts. All he wanted to do was thrust into it after yanking her shorts down.

Noticing that her back wasn’t straight as it should be, Mario silently walked towards Odette and placed his hand on her back. In the next second, the dumbbell in her hand smacked right onto Mario's head with a thud, and he fell down unconscious.

Odette’s eyes widened, and she gasped, seeing Mario lying on the floor unconscious, his dark brown hair sprawled on his forehead. She knew she had hit him on his forehead, hoping she hadn’t drawn blood. She gently pushed his hair away as she sat on her heels. She didn’t want to hurt him, but the damage was done.

“Thank God!” she muttered, seeing that it didn’t leave a scratch, or else he would have definitely sued her for destroying his handsome face.

Falling on her knees, she took his head on her lap and slapped his face softly twice.

“Oh my God! Mario! Mario! Wake up!” she kept telling him while shaking his body.

Odette grabbed the water bottle beside her, which she had been drinking from, and emptied the whole bottle onto his face. Mario coughed and jolted open his eyes, breathing heavily as he choked on the cold water.