SPECIAL

Marco held Odette close to himself as he took the lead and started kissing her deeply. He let all his emotions in, even though his words couldn’t explain.

Odette was already out of breath and panting hard, which made him break the kiss with one last peck on her lips.

While their foreheads were attached together, he stared into her eyes with his blue, cold ones, which seemed lustful but warm because those eyes were mirrors of his heart, which Odette could easily read.

“You need to stop doing that, or else I won’t be able to control myself from taking you right now and then, princess,” Marco rasped in his thick Italian accent, making her insides clench.

“Then don’t control,” Odette whispered in his arms. Marco groaned like a hungry wild animal and threw his head back before pinning Odette to the nearby wall, making her gasp in surprise.

“No! I won’t!” he grumbled helplessly as he watched deep into her soul through her doe eyes.

Suddenly, those eyes seemed disappointed, sad, but that look wasn’t a good thing for Marco's sanity.

“I mean, I want to make love to you so hard, princess… but I won’t touch you until we get married,” he admitted, making her frown.

“Why? I want you to touch me,” Odette said with a frown and a cute pout forming on her full, pink lips, while her cheeks flushed due to the kiss they shared, which meant something more than the one they shared in front of everyone.

“Is it because I'm not pretty enough for you?” she asked sadly, but Marco's expressions weren’t giving her answers, just a smile which could mean anything.

Is he smiling because he thinks I'm being needy? Or is he thinking I have given myself to him easily? Why? She kept thinking in her head, which gave her an expression that she is definitely thinking hard.

Marco brought his fingers towards her temple and gently erased her frown with his thumb and finger and flicked it playfully, making her yelp a small "ouch!"

“What the heck?!” Odette said, rubbing her forehead and scowling at Marco, completely pissed off.

Marco chuckled, shaking his head, and suddenly became all serious, then spoke.

"You are so pretty that seeing you everytime hurts, it hurts me that I can't touch you," He tells making Odette frown.

"But I want you to touch me," She tells looking into his blue eyes which are dark with lust.

“I won’t touch you before marriage. I really suggest we don’t meet until our marriage, princess,” he said seriously, shoving his hands into his trouser pockets.

“But…” when Odette was going to ask, he immediately cut her off, softly cupping her face in his palms and said, “Because… I had such relationships with other women before, and I don’t want to have the same with you… because you aren’t like them. You are special. You are my woman, and I will touch you when you officially become Mrs. De Luca, not Miss Francois,” he said softly, making her heart thud loudly in her chest.

Did he just say he had relationships with other women before? Did he also say I'm not like them? Did he say I'm special? Did he say I'm his woman? Hell, he did say! Odette thought dumbfounded  in her head, clearly not expecting him to speak so openly about it.

She blushed hard when she let his words sink in. How can this man be so respectful towards her and give her such a place in his life when it’s been nearly forty-eight hours or less since they met?

“Do you understand?” he asked softly, to which Odette nodded her head shyly.

“Words!” he asked sternly, which made her answer him immediately.