THEIR WRATH

AUTHOR’S POV

“WHY?!”,  Marco yelled at Odette making her flinch and she sobbed hard witnessing his anger for the first time.

Mario was a dick to her but Marco was always the soft lover boy in who’s arms she found love, care and affection.

Marco walked towards her and fisted his hands so hard that they turned white and Odette was glaring at him with as much as hatred he has in his eyes.

Diverting her gaze from his black polished shoes she looked straight into his blue eyes before she spat.

“Why Marco, you didn’t like me finding about your another slut?”, she said every word with venom in her tone.

“that room where you will share another woman with your brother for your own sick pleasures and what not? I should agree with the way you guys address her”, she said with a smirk on her face pouring gasoline on marco's already burning fire.

“what did you call her again?”,  Odette said pretending as if she was thinking before wiping her tears.

“Oh yes, doll, right, a very good way to address another sex toy of yours and your brother”, Odette snapped totally losing her senses in anger and hatred and spoke bad about his doll.

Marco’s jaw clenched so hard that one could hear his teeth grinding.

“you dare to speak about our doll like that again….”, Marco warned one last time but Odette chuckles mockingly as she tsked.

“Again….. What marco?”, she taunted pushing all the limits of Marco.

“did it hurt to call your slut a slut?”,  she mocked and in one shift motion Marco’s hand collided with Odette’s cheek that she tasted her own blood and her cheek turned red.

A line tear escaped her eye as she fell on the floor due to the hard impact on her cheek and she spit the blood and glared at Marco as if she could kill him right now and then.

“you bitch! Don’t call our doll a slut, or else you will regret the day you have ever started speaking, I will chop your tongue in so many pieces and shove it down your throat and watch you choke and die pathetically”, Marco seethed and a bone shattering smirk plastered on Marco’s face and Odette could even recognise the Marco she knows in the same man standing in front of her.

She pressed his all buttons and brought him to the insane level which he shows only to the worst enemies when he plays his favourite game with them.

Yanking Odette's hair back he brought her on her feet and her heart thundered against her chest in immense fear that she was considering flight or fight.

Obviously she couldn’t fight a man like Marco but she could escape from there and find some help.

Odette’s eyes widened as she saw Marco looking at her from head to toe as if he was debating with himself in which way he was going to kill her.

“Leave me”,  Odette spat glaring at him as she struggled trying to free her hair from his iron like hold.

“Leave me”, she cried feeling helpless but Marco chuckled evilly and Odette’s heart almost came out of her throat because of the way she was feeling – sick, sick to her bones.

“I am being kind with you sweetheart, letting you select the way you wanna die”, Marco stated in his cold tone and the evil smirk on his face and his darkened eyes made him look like an evil villain of any story.

Odette stilled in his arm and he took this chance to leave her hair thinking she wouldn’t try anything now.

Pushing her stray hair behind her ear he leaned and whispered in her ear.

“Choose from fire, water or blood”.

Odette gulped hard as her eyes widened and fear crawled up in her head through her toes and she did what she thought would get her out of this place.

She kneed him hard in his groin and Marco groaned painfully and cupped his precious part of his manhood and fell on his knees giving Odette a distasteful murderous look.

“this Christmas sing jingle bells holding your broken balls you fuck face”, Odette screamed as she ran away from the mansion for her dear life.

Little did she knew she was running from one monster to the another.

~

ODETTE’S POV

I was terrified but that word wouldn’t be able to justify the fear I felt. I never felt fear like this in my whole life and to escape it I started to run away as a mad woman.

My dad could save me from him, he was always my superhero, be would save me now too.

With that hope I didn’t mind I was running bare feet. I just needed to go to police station and ask them to bring my father here.

It’s easy, you could do this Odette.

I motivated myself and took deep breathes as I ran without looking back if marco is following me Or not.

My legs started trembling with every step I took, there was no one around me in midnight hours and I doubt they would have helped me if they knew from whom I am running away.

I saw a police station on my way to college, it should be there. If I could make it in time before Marco finds me I will be alive, back to my home.

My lungs felt heavy as my throat and mouth turned dry that I couldn’t even swallow my own saliva because there wasn’t anything.

My whole body was covered in cold sweat even in the chilly weather. The rough texture of the road was piercing my feet and I could feel wetness under them, for a matter of fact I know it’s blood and I didn’t took a single glance at them with only determination to run away from rome.

Thankfully I found a police station and breathed a sigh and my eyes teared up again. I didn’t cry in the way and now I couldn’t stop.

I ran into the station and heads of the officers turned towards me judging me from the way I might be looking. I know I look like a mess and I would have snapped at them for giving me this look but now I don’t have any energy to fight, I just want to cry in my dad’s arms.

As I used to when I was a little girl.

“please help me”,  I begged at the very first table I was able to reach.

It was a female officer and her eyes we’re wide as saucers seeing me. Obviously they know am Mrs de Luca and I just hope they don’t bug about me to Marco.

“Mrs de Luca?!”, she gasped and saw behind me and afraid that marco might have followed me I snapped my head back to see no one just my blood stained on the white marble of the station in my foot prints.

Sighing in relief I turned my head back to the lady officer and begged folding my hands.

“Please, call my father, I don’t have my phone with me”, I said and my eyes teared up.

“please this way, our head officer is in his cabin”,  she said gesturing me towards a glass office and I smiled softly at her in gratefulness.

She pressed her lips together and lead me the way and opened the door of the cabin before closing it behind me.

The chair was turned back and I couldn’t see the person who was sitting the other side of the desk but I was grateful that I reached to a safe place away from marco.

“The wind carried a message, said the princess is missing from the castle”, the voice echoed in the room and my smile dropped immediately and my blood turned cold.

I don’t need the person to turn towards me to recognize who it was. But however he did.

There was mario, who was sitting in the chair and smirked at me which resembled just as marco's.

When those dangerous azure eyes which I used to fascinate met with mine my heart dropped in my stomach.

“Let’s go to home princess, oops, my bad, it’s hell for you now”.

That’s how I ran from one monster to get caught by another.

AN: vote!?