WE WERE

MARIO'S POV
“Hey, I saved them, I didn’t stole them!”,  I fight back knowing very well that I actually stole them from her.

These boys didn’t took much time in recognising her and jumped on her licking all over her face and she giggled.

One day…… she was passed out for one day and just woke up and the home is already bright with her smiles and giggles and those little complains.

She is something else.

I grin looking at her as marco walks in with a tray of food which I suppose is soup and garlic bread. Doctor suggested to give her light food.

I fucking don’t know how this little thing got into my heart and head. I guess it’s true, she is the little witch who wrapped us around her fingers and am more than sure we should start finding our doll soon or else we wouldn’t want to find her.

Suddenly my aura changed and marco was the first one to sense it. Frowning he have me a nod and I cleared my throat gaining Odette’s attention.

“I have some work to do now, you can keep nike and gucci with you so that you don’t feel alone anymore in our home”, I stated giving a small smile to her as she grinned widely.

“thank you, mario”, she stated then smiled softly at marco.

“I brought tomato soup for you”, marco said placing it on the bed and I took one last glance at them both and strolled out if the room with multiple unfamiliar emotions in my heart.

At least am happy that she is alive, I almost killed her and am sorry for it.

I will make sure I will tell Bianca that we will keep Odette out of business, she will leave safely after signing those papers – out of our lives.

I need her out of our lives before we do something we regret.

Thinking how I will convince bianca agree to me on not hurting Odette I hop in my car as I burn engine to life my phone rang and as soon as I saw Stefan’s Id I smiled unable to hold.

“Boss, I found Mrs Grayson in Rome, our detectives tells she landed few days ago here and I heard her talking to someone about oddy on phone, she said oddy shouldn’t know anything about what happened in Italy and she also said something about Ive, I couldn’t hear detail was it was rush in cafe”, he stated and I didn’t knew how to feel.

I was happy, beyond happy that I have finally found Mrs Grayson, the kind lady who didn’t scold us for playing with our doll though we were dressed in dirt and mud.

“Boss…”, Stefan sighed heavily as he spoke again and this made my heart rise and fall in terrible anger and I fisted my phone so hard turning my knuckles white.

“Mrs Grayson also met with someone…… precisely, our biggest enemy in Italy, Elijah Donovan”.

Elijah…… elijah…… the same elijah who beat the shit out of me and my brother for ruining his little sister's frock in an accident when we were kids.

“it’s okay, I guess it’s time to pay our old enemy a visit, get ready a team for me, we are raiding Donovan's company and warehouses and also keep an eye on Mrs Grayson, don’t let that woman leave rome”, I stated and hung up the call and ran my hands in my hair before fisting it tightly as I groaned tiredly.

I will take care of elijah and his business with Mrs Grayson and then I will tell marco about we are getting close to our doll, after that we could talk about Odette with bianca and I know she won’t try anything with Odette after the shit she gave her to eat – at least without telling anyone among us.