KEY TO PAST

AUTHOR’S POV

Mario was sitting in his cabin working on his laptop about all the illegal stuff they were able to successfully get from Elijah’s warehouse.

“it’s time to call him”, mario said picking up the phone which rang in his office.

“Yes, sir”, angela said then hung up the call.

When she kept trying to call Elijah the number was not reachable, yes, he had to run from rome thinking the cops will come for arrest him, when mario took order from seniors after showing the proof and culprits he caught in Elijah’s warehouse, the higher officials demanded Elijah behind bars. When mario knocked on his door, he was out of the town.

“Hello, Mr. Donovan, we are calling from FBI, we found some illegal things in your company along that one of your workers shot at us, I assume you knew about that, we want you in our office as soon as possible, we will make sure you won’t get any more problems if you listen to us and get back to Rome, we can talk and deal with this”, with that Angela hung up the voice mail.

Angela walked into mario's cabin and mario raised his eyebrow at her disconsolate.

“Should I remind you to knock the door Angela?”, mario's authorative voice boomed in his office while Angela shrugged it off and walked towards her.

She made sure to unbutton few buttons of her shirt so that her boobs are on full display to mario. She seductively walked towards him swaying her hips and he just sighed with a frown on his face while he massaged his temples.

“sir, you are stressed, why don’t you allow me to take care of you?”,  she asked as she bit her lip and dropped on her knees in front of mario.

“I guess you healed really quick in fifteen days of time?”, mario asked raising his eyebrows at her then took her in from head to toe.

Nothing makes him hard as Odette does, marco and mario are spending good time at home and it actually felt real. Nothing sexual happened after that day and Odette was enjoying her college time really good and in fact made some good friends too. Of course twins made sure no boy get close to their girl.

“I was always ready to take you sir, no matter how my condition is”, Angela retorted and mario rolled his eyes internally.

“get up!”,  he ordered and Angela got on her feet excited that mario will do something to her.

“I know you will say yes to me, sir, it’s been long we had sex, how many days? More than a month?”,  she asked as she walked towards mario and sat comfortably on his lap.

Mario clenched his jaw so hard and put his hands on angela's hips. Angela started grinding herself on mario with a satisfied smirk on his face but mario kept his cold gaze on her and groped her hips and put them in place so that she doesn’t rock against his member.

“when did we last time had sex?”,  mario questioned raising his single eye brow with a cold expression on his face.

“Quiet a few weeks…”, Angela replied twisting her lip as she was thinking.

Mario smirked and asked again, “when did we last have sex, angela?”, and this time his voice was blood chilling cold and Angela was no fool to get that he is mad.

“It… . Its…”, she started stuttering badly and tried to get up from his lap but Mario stopped her from getting off him.

“It was never Angela”,  he said digging his nails in her face and she winced and tried to free herself from his grasp.

“What we did with you was just a fuck, we fucked you hard, just as a whore you are”, he said through his gritted teeth.

“please”, Angela Whimpered trying to make mario let her go but he held her tight leaving a bruise on the places where he held her.

“yes, just like this, you begged for our cocks and we have you what you wanted, now that doesn’t mean we will give you whenever you want”,  he said through his gritted teeth.

“Mario, please”, she cried and a lone tear escaped her eyes as she saw in his cold blue ones.

“Don’t you dare to think am oblivious to your intentions Angela, I keep my eyes on every fucking corner of this building and you….. Searching about Odette and keeping tabs on her where she goes, what she does won’t bring you anything but pain and a painful death”, he warned and pushed her off his lap and she fell on her ass sobbing hard.

Mario stood on his feet fixing his uniform and walked towards the door as soon as his hand fell on the knob Angela dared to speak.

Through her ragged voice she asked, “is it because she is virgin? She is pretty but she is merely a woman, she is a fucking teenager, she won’t be handle two of you, not to mention she won’t be able to satisfy your darkest desires like I did!”.

Mario’s jaw clenched as he stromed towards Angela and grabbed her hair in his palm and pulled her up on her knees and pushed the gun in her mouth as he growled.

“Stay in your limits, or I won’t think twice to empty my gun in your needy mouth”, saying that he pushed her and stormed out of his office leaving Angela all alone with her cunning thoughts.

“just once, just once I get my hands on you Odette, you will regret the day you born”, she tells to herself and fist her hands so hard turning her knuckles white. Buttoning up her uniform shirt she stormed out of mario's cabin to her own.

……

“I was away for few fucking weeks and you both grew soft spot for her?!”, Bianca screamed at twins.

They were standing in marco's office in underground dungeon where they torture people.

“it’s not like what you are thinking”, marco said raising his arms in defense earning a scoff from bianca.

“don’t tell me you didn’t hit your twin for that bitch!”,  she yelled totally pissed off their behaviour towards Odette.

She was their enemy’s Daughter, they should torture her not save her.

“You didn’t let her die, you Mario, you have your blood to save her! And what not! All these things am hearing now from the maids!”,  she exclaimed throwing the glass of her wine on the floor.

“It’s not as you are thinking, ma, we had to save her because she didn’t sign those factory papers yet”,  Mario retorted sighing.

“is it?!”, bianca scoffed folding her hands on her chest.

“You should know better boys, that girl's dad was one who killed your mother, your father, my husband..... I gave you my husband’s throne to help me take revenge as well as yours too, if you don’t want to do justice to your dead parents by killed their murderer, so be it, am going to get this my way from today”, with that Bianca picked her purse from the table and stormed towards the door to her car.

A wide smirk spread on her face as soon as she hopped in the car.

Calling someone she said “our work is done, I made sure Odette hear everything we spoke in dungeon, now she will be coming to you, you know what to do with her, don’t you?”,  bianca asked to the person in the phone.

“of course I know Mrs Ferrari, after all am her favourite nanny and her God mother, I will take care of her, just as I did that day”,  the person replied on the phone cunningly and Bianca chuckled evilly thinking she have won this game.

Little did she knew she was sending Odette to the key of her last where she will find a huge part of it which was related to marco and mario.

AN: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS TWIST?! 😁