THEIR DOLL

AUTHOR’S POV

Marco and mario smirked at her in a sinister way as they both stood on their feet. The room was dark with only a single light hanging from the floor making the room look more dangerous than it was before.

Odette gulped hard as they started walking towards her as predators and she was little deer stuck in the woods.

“Strip”, mario ordered and Odette’s hands started shaking severely as she reached for the claps of her bra. In a few seconds she freed her blossoms from her grey lace bra.

Closing her eyes tightly she breathed heavily and with shaky hands she slipped off her panties and saw in those azure eyes with her own dark brown ones.

Mario walked towards the ropes and took one wrapping it around his hand as marco walked towards the set up where they hang people to torture them.

Pulling the equipment down he turned around and walked towards Odette who wrapped her hands around her naked self shivering.

Mario walked towards her and wrapped the rope below her blossoms and tied it behind her back giving her blossoms a hard squeeze and pinched her erect pebbles in between his fingers painfully making Odette whimper and bit her neck softly making her body react to his touch in various ways.

Odette was disgusted with his touch but the more he played with her body she felt more disgusted by herself for reacting to his sinful touch.

A deep moan escaped her lips when Mario bit a particular spot on her neck and that made Mario smirk against her skin and marco chuckled mockingly.

Marco slid his hands on her petite body sensually and grabbed the rope and tied it around her taking it from her breasts as her two soft globes are pressed together in a painful hold but that excited her and she found herself getting more wet than before and she bit her cheek so hard tasting her own blood to lessen the need between her legs.

Slowly kissing his way around Odette’s neck leaving multiple hickeys Mario bonded her neck then brought the rope between her legs and tied it back on her hips leaving a spine like structure behind her back and her body tied yet free for their hunger eyes and hands to feel.

Odette gulped hard when Marco took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt and freed his member which is standing proudly and Odette's eyes widened seeing most monstrous thing she have ever seen in her life.

A skull tattoo on his happy tail just below his perfectly sculptured abs caught her attention and she found herself staring right at his cock.

Marco wrapped his tattooed hand around his thick cock and pumped it sensually looking straight at Odette.

Mario pushed her on her knees and ordered.

“crawl to him and suck his cock as a good little slut you are”.

Odette turned red in shame but complied mario's order. With her shaking hands she crawled towards marco and kneed in front of him. His cock was straight in front of her as he was standing proudly with his trousers laying on his ankles.

Gulping hard Odette raised her eyes to meet those blue ones and her insides clenched so hard that she wanted to burry herself in shame somewhere.

Slowly with shaking hand she wrapped it around his thick member and exhaled heavily as she felt it hard yet velvety in her palm.

She brought it to her plump lips and opened her mouth and took head of his glorious cock in her mouth and sucked it as it was a candy.

Marco threw her head back at the feel of her warm wet mouth and Odette worked her way on sucking his cock and taking it in her mouth as far as she could while she worked her hand on remaining length pumping it bringing him to edge.

Unable to resist himself mario stripped off completely and walked towards them and pumped his cock and brought it close to Odette’s mouth and ordered.

“suck”.

Odette shifted her eyes from marco's to mario’s and when he looked at his length she gulped hard because it was not any lesser glorious than marco's.

Still holding marco's cock in her hand she held mario’s cock and took it in her mouth and sucked and licked her way all over his length and kept pumping it.

She repeatedly took Marco’s then mario’s cock in her mouth sucked them and left it with a pop doing same again and again.

Marco suddenly fisted her hair in his hand and deep throated her pushing his length as much as she could making her gag on his cock and fresh tears escaped her doe eyes.

Mario pressed his fingers on her folds wet folds making Odette flinch and gasp at his sudden touch and chuckled darkly when he found her wet and taunted.

“She is enjoying sucking our cocks as a hungry slut”.

Marco grunted and chuckled making her shut her eyes in shame when Mario ordered.

“Play with your needy cunt and cum when you suck our cocks dry”.

Odette didn’t listen and this made Marco clench his jaw and he fucked her mouth faster and she gagged more as more tears streamed out of her eyes.

She was whimpering around his cock and Marco groaned and spat.

“Do as he said”.

She blinked her teary eyes as she brought her hand towards her pussy and played with her clit when both brothers took their turns to fuck her mouth as they pleased making her gag. The room was filled with their grunts and groans along with mewled moans and gasps and gagging sound of Odette with wet sounds of sex.

Breathing through her nose as she took them in one by one Marco was the first one to release himself in her mouth and she struggled taking it in when some of his come slipped out of her mouth.

“swallow”, Marco ordered and she did as he said.

Mario pumped himself and released himself all over her face and chest, she shut her eyes feeling dirty and used but soon she reached her high becoming more ashamed of herself as she moaned and came all over her fingers.

Marco and Mario tsked as they brushed her dark black hair sprawled on her face and tucked them behind her ear as Marco stated.

“do you think it’s over princess?”.

“then you are so, so wrong sweetheart”, Mario mocked and they chuckled darkly making goosebumps rise on her skin.

“We will fuck you so hard that you would never forget tonight in your whole life”, Mario rasped digging his nails in her flushed cheeks making her whimper.

Odette turned her eyes around but Marco tsked understanding her unspoken thoughts and made himself clear.

“Do you thought we will take you to bed to fuck you? No sweetheart we will fuck you here hanging you in air with this bondage and fuck your two virgin holes at same time”, he said tugging her up on her feet pulling the rope tied on her body.

Marco's those words made her eyes widened and she silently teared up in fear.

“Do you think you can take it?”,  marco taunted with a smirk on his face making her blood turn cold.

“Don’t scare away our little slut brother, we will take this slow”, Mario assured but the look on his face wasn’t matching his words making Odette gulp hard.

She felt black dots in her vision as she tried to look into their eyes but before collapsing into the darkness she whispered loud enough for them to hear.

“I guess you haven’t asked your mother to read the story red shoes and seven dwarfs, even if you did, you might not learnt the moral of the story, your clothes were dirty then and now your hearts are more Dirtier than anything”.

With that she collapsed and twins embraced her in their arms with wide eyes and their hearts shattered when they realized that she is their doll.

AN: FINALLY!!!!!