THANK FUCK

MARCO'S POV

The slow hum of the music blasts in the red room as I sit, sprawled out on the red leather couch. Mario is at the bar, having his drink, sorting out our plans for the night. It's been a while since we've had a threesome, and the thought of sharing a woman with him again is getting me aroused.

But not as much as I get just from a single glance from Odette.

"Come to me," I order her, spreading my legs wide on the couch and resting my hands idly. My black shirt is halfway open, matching trousers, while Mario is in his FBI uniform, having come straight from work.

The girl, wearing nothing but a black lace set and garter, starts walking towards me. For some reason, I can only see her. She looks damn sexy in black.

"Crawl towards him," Mario warns her on my behalf, and she shivers from the blast of the air conditioning, dropping to her knees and starting to crawl towards me.

As soon as she stops between my legs, I notice fear in her eyes. I don't like it. Domination is pleasurable when a submissive is willing to break, trusting us to fix them, to hold them when they need it. But she is afraid.

To ease the tension, I give her a weak smile. "Is this your first time?" I ask, looking at her. She bites her lip, nodding, confirming my suspicion. Threesomes are new to her.

"Take off my belt and suck me off," I order, bringing my single hand to her blonde hair, wishing it were Odette's dark locks.

I see Mario walking towards us, slowly taking off his shirt. He always takes them first, being gentler than me, but make no mistake, the keyword speaks for itself—gentler.

He slides his hand between her perked-up breasts, which rub against the lace material as she struggles with my belt and frees my throbbing cock.

When her lips meet my member, all I can think about is her lips on it. The way her pouty lips would feel around my cock, her doe-dark-brown eyes turning teary, and that fucking lip piercing!

The girl on her knees licks all the way along, making me groan, then sucks my balls. After leaving them with a pop, she licks the tip of my hard, angry, red cock and takes it in her mouth just the way I want.

Moving her mouth while she licks the pre-cum leaking, moaning and groaning on my cock, brings me to the edge with thoughts of Odette doing it.

Mario slides his hand between her thighs, chuckling mockingly, then spanks her ass, making her gasp on my cock.

"This slut is already dripping wet for us, brother," he states cockily, delivering another smack, and she groans. She likes it. And there's nothing more pleasurable for a dom than his sub who enjoys pain. Just the thought of whipping, spanking, and clamping gets me off immediately. Groaning, I use her head as I want, making sure she can breathe, increasing my pace, and getting myself off, emptying every drop in her mouth.

Swallowing like a good little slut, she turns towards Mario, who is standing with ropes and handcuffs.

"Now, what do you say when we give you our come?" he asks, raising an eyebrow, reminding her that she forgot to thank me.

"Thank you, Daddy," the blonde moans as she rubs her needy pussy on her heel.

"Get up," Mario growls, and she complies without complaining.

"Strip," I order, and she looks between me and my brother, gulping hard before taking off the skimpy material from her body.

Naked.

Vulnerable.

Needy.

Just as we want.

"Lay on the bed," I order, and she does as she's told, facing the ceiling, biting her lip in anticipation. I can clearly see, in the dim light, her chest rising and falling.