HIS DOLL

AUTHOR’S POV

Odette started kissing Marco, pouring all her emotions she was feeling – happy, grateful, relief, and especially love!

Was she supposed to fall in love with a monster who hadn’t shown his real side yet?

Debatable because he is the same monster who is saving her from the dangers around her, which are creeping up on her lively life.

“Oddy,” Marco murmured between the kiss, groaning at her sweet taste, pulling her onto his lap.

He couldn’t control himself when he lost all his senses in that magical kiss, which Odette wanted to be her wedding kiss.

“Marco…,” Odette moaned, closing her eyes tightly when Marco started rocking her on his hard girth, with his hands on her plump ass possessively.

Both were eager to devour each other and were glad to have a car partition between them and the driver because no matter what, Marco wasn’t the one who would let his woman be watched or heard by another man who isn’t him.

“Shhh, only I could hear your sweet moans, baby,” Marco growled animalistically and nibbled her lower lip, making her whimper.

“I like this Alpha Marco,” Odette giggled teasingly, making Marco chuckle and tug her hair and yank it behind, making her whimper but ensuring she doesn’t get hurt and feels pleasure.

“This alpha Marco is daddy for you,” Marco growled in her ear huskily, pressing his lips on her throat, and Odette audibly gulped as goosebumps formed on her skin, making him smirk against it.

“You like it, baby?” he asked, looking into her doe eyes filled with lust and another emotion he couldn’t describe; it was unfamiliar to him, at least for a long time.

Odette bit her lower lip as her eyes searched for those blue irises, which were dilated in lust as much as she desired.

They both wanted one thing; Odette wanted Marco as much as Marco wanted her. And now there are no boundaries between them as they are married.

Marco wasn’t the person who follows rules, but he also wasn’t the man who would sleep with his fiancee before wedding, even if they gave him their consent. Without being able to form any words, fearing of moaning, Odette simply nodded her head, making Marco smirk.

He is a dominant who will set rules on his bed for Odette, and she is obviously a brat who would like to break them, and Marco would be more than thrilled to punish the little brat and take her roughly as he wanted until her legs gave up, and she wouldn’t be able to walk for weeks.

As soon as the car stopped in front of the enormous hotel, Marco opened the door and carried his bride in his strong arms. Odette was clinging to his steel-like shoulders, wrapping her arms around his neck while looking into his blue eyes.

“You have no idea what I wanted to do to you, baby,” Marco said, grinning at her, making her core clench in unfamiliar need.

Noticing the little thing she did in his arms, he smirked and said, “Don’t worry, I intend to take care of your problem tonight, without punishing you for not answering me in words,” he said, making Odette’s deer-like eyes widen.

Opening the suite door with one hand, he carried Odette to their bedroom as if she weighed nothing. The bedroom was decorated with blood-red roses, with white crisp sheets on the bed and scented candles lit, adding a romantic touch to everything.

Odette's eyes widened in awe as she saw the most beautiful room she had ever seen in her life. The glass windows extended from the floor to the ceiling, giving a beautiful view of the French city lit with lights twinkling as if stars in the sky.