ACCEPTING US

MARIO'S POV

As soon as her lips met mine all I could think about keep devouring them and I did.
Wrapping my hand around her waist I pulled her close to me if that’s even possible and gripped her hair and let my lips dance on hers on their own accord.

Her cold lip piercing on my lips felt so fucking good that I bit on it between my teeth pulling it a little then leaving it just to wrap my lips on hers again and again.

Odette moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her plump ass and my cock twitched in my pants at the sweet little moan she slipped.

I want to hear more.

Just like that I flipped her and hovered kissing her hard, passionately, soft and slow and then as if my life depends on it.

Pushing my tongue between her mouth she let it explore as I wished and it was fucking addiction which I don’t want to get rid off at cost of my fucking life.

She tastes sweet and sugary which made me wonder how does she tastes down there and with that I broke the kiss and her closed eyes snapped open looking into my own lustful eyes with need.

Odette answered my unasked question with a nod of her head and a smile on her lips as I whispered.

“I never kissed anyone like this”.

Odette’s eyes widened as a blush crept on her face as she bit her lip to hide her smile making my cock jump in excitement.

“Why?”, she asked innocently flattering those beautiful eyes making my groan internally.

“Because...... I always wanted to kiss you and only you even marco we never kissed anyone except you”,  I breathe out with my lips close to hers.

“but you both slept with others”,  she complain and a smile paints my face as I look at her pouty lips.

“are you jealous, doll?”,  I ask her raising my eyebrows and to my surprise she tells “yes, I am”.

I thought she will deny her true feelings for me but her truthfulness set my stomach on fire. Is this the feeling what people calls as butterflies in stomach? - then they are wrong! So fucking wrong! Because this feeling is like a fire in a forest, hungry to devour the beauty with its insatiable wildness and indeed that’s how exactly I feel about devouring the beauty underneath me but right now I want to worship her so I do.

I kiss her lips softly, sensually letting the feeling sprawl into every atom of our bodies as I quench my thirst greedily, she let me take every inch of her, kissing me back with the same passion and need as I do.

I whisper against her lips in between our kiss letting the words settle in between us before I go any further, “you don’t need to be jealous, because we were and will be always yours and you will be ours, our doll, not because we like to play with you as we played with others but to decorate you with so much love and respect as you stand right between us, not behind but in front of us, because we will always follow you, with our minds and our heart to heaven and hell, only for you”.

Then she kissed me hard as I felt her tearing up under me I embraced every tear of her letting it sink into me, promising myself that these will be the last tears she is going to shed.

I slowly kiss her tears away then peel off her clothes leaving her naked in front of me. I bring my lips back to hers before giving a assuring kiss as my palms start playing with her round blossoms twisting and pinching the perky pebble in between my fingers, she curves her body dancing to the music am creating in her with so fucking good chores of her moans and gasps as I wrap my tongue on her needy cunt without wasting any time while I came down kissing my way through her stomach. She arched more into me spreading her legs to take her – all of her. And one taste and I am in fucking heaven!

I lick the slick split of her lower lips devouring them with so much hunger that left me wondering if I had proper meal since the day I found she is our doll.

“You remember I said how heaven might be?”,  I rasp on her pink flushed dripping cunt letting my hot breathe fan on it as she moans and gasps nodding her head unable to speak.

“That was wrong, this is how heaven feels like, my fucking mouth buried deep in your cunt”,  I rasp as she moans and without letting her speak any further so greedy to hear her moans I fuck her cunt with my tongue deep into the tiny cave which swallowed me greedily.

She tastes fucking sweet, just like honey.

In my own sanity I held her things tighter as I worked on her cunt with my tongue pulling a orgasm from her for my own pleasure and she screamed trashed under me moaning my name as she gasped for breathe she came, once and all letting herself free from the denial, accepting me as hers – accepting us and a silent promise to be ours.

She screamed my name “Mario!!!!!”,  and I swallowed her moan into my mouth, kissing her like a hungry cave man as I slid my finder into her right little swollen cunt and fingered her mercilessly dragging another orgasm.

She moaned and gasped into my mouth digging her nails into my shoulders through my shirt, I feel them leave their beautiful marks which I would cherish in my lone time smiling like an idiot.

I am fucked up, she fucked me up.

“an going to…..”, she cried biting down on my shoulder and I embrace the pain proudly as I suck on her sweet spot leaving my marks all over her milky pale skin.

I feel her clench around my finger and I rasp in her neck.

“fuck! Come on my finger, doll, just like that, let it go”.

And she did screaming my name as she released herself with so much force that I felt her push my finger out and I slowed the pace down letting her enjoy the euphoric feeling and when I lift my face from the crook of her neck she is already asleep. Her face flushed and sweat was glistening on her forehead which was at peace and her lips swollen because of me made me smile widely as I press a kiss on her forehead and whisper, “I love you”.

Not wanting to leave her alone I slip under the blanket and wrap my hand around her waist and she snuggled into my chest as she groggily whispered “I love you too, mario”.

Just when I thought my day couldn’t get any better she mumbled softly, “I love you too, marco”.

With a wide smile I typed on my phone, “doll is asleep, she said she loves you, stay safe”.

Without waiting for a text back I know he would be grinning widely and on the seventh sky to drag him to type a return text, I lock my phone placing it on the side table and slip in the depths of night hoping to wake up beside my sunshine the next morning.

AN: WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE DEEP SO THAT IT PORTRAITS THEIR BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP, FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL BE DIRTY DON'T WORRY MY UNHOLY READERS 😜😁 I know what you like😌😉