FORGIVE US

AUTHOR’S POV

“what are we going to do now?”,  Mario sighed his voice deep and hoarse as if he is trying so hard not to cry.

A lone tear escaped from marco's eye as he lovingly push Odette’s hair away from her face.

After she collapsed in their arms they took off rope from her and winced at the marks formed on her body because of tight bondage. Mario gently picked her in his arms and they brought her in their doll’s – now Odette’s room which they made sure maids have cleaned it up neatly.

Marco brought warm water in a bowl and wiped her body with wet towel and Odette winced at the stinging feeling and everytime she hissed in pain twins teared up silently blew on her bruises. After cleaning her up they cleaned her feet and applied ointment on her bruises and tucked her in fluffy pink bed.

“She knew that she was our doll”, Marco whispered enough loud for Mario to hear.

“why do you think she didn’t tell this before?”, Mario asked his brother frowning.

“Isn’t it clear, she heard us talking about our doll and she knows we hate andre because he killed our parents and she is his daughter, parallely our enemy”, Marco said looking at unconscious figure of Odette.

“we were really dumbasses as she says”, Mario countered making Marco chuckle humourlessly.

“she is changed, completely changed”, marco said still brushing her hair with so much love.

“she said she loved us brother and we fucked up in our own messed up way”,  Mario exhaled and a lone tear from his eye fell on Odette’s foot.

“we will win her again, we will”, marco said with so much hope and

Pressing a kiss on her feet Mario closed his eyes laying beside her legs over the duvet he fell asleep for the first time with so much guilt as well as contentment without taking a sleeping pill.

Marco held her hand tight as if she would run away and closed his eyes feeling the same way as Mario he embraced the peaceful darkness for the first time in contentment.

~

Odette winced and opened her eyes softly moaning as she stretched her body which was hurting so bad, her throat and jaw was sore and she rubbed her jaw with her palm frowning with her eyes closed.

As soon as she realized what happened last night she snapped out of her sleepy state and found herself in pink bedroom.

Marco was wearing all black suit and shirt with matching trousers, sitting on the edge of the bed near her legs and beside him was sitting Mario, who was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans.

Odette glared at their smiling faces which she remember how cruelly they were smirking last night.

“So after all you took me to bed?”,  Odette snapped covering her body with duvet.

“Did you finish what you started yesterday?”,  Odette scoffed rolling her eyes.

“however it doesn’t matter, because the deal is over, one night and out of your lives”, Odette declared and covered her body with duvet and tried to get on her feet.

As soon as she put her legs down she winced and scowled at the immense pain she felt on them but mario was the first one to rush towards her with a worried expression and held her in his arms not letting her fall.

Marco released a sigh finding her safe and smiled at his brother who was smiling softly at their doll.

“It’s okay doll, I caught you”,  mario stated but Odette punched in his ribs trying to free herself.