ICE CREAM TEASING

AUTHOR’S POV

“Odette you are mentally fucked up”,  Odette scolded herself as her eyes we’re fixed on marco and mario's pictures which were on google where they both were posing for media on special events. Their images were from eighteenth birthday of them as Bianca introduced them to the families that they are de Luca brothers.

It's been just few hours since her father told that it’s their birthday tomorrow and she was all gooey and mushy like if it’s their first birthday.
Of course it is, their first birthday with her. But sadly they were in Rome and she is in France and according to her father she can’t meet them before engagement and that’s how their culture is.

She mentally rolled her eyes but was thankful that her father actually remember their birthday and shared it with her and she was able to text them exactly at 12.

Odette drifted off in sleep with her laptop still on displaying twins pictures as Nike and Gucci were sleeping on the cozy bed she ordered for them. Thankfully they weren’t hurt because they hid in a corner where there wasn’t fire and marco rescued them in time but they were startled with everything so she had to bring them to the veterinarian.

It's been few hours Odette is past asleep but she head some muffled noises as she groaned and stretched with a yawn she asked, “nike, Gucci, my babies are awake?”.

Marco and Mario who was inside her room and shushing nike and Gucci to keep quiet but they were so excited to see their daddies.

Hearing Odette’s question nike and Gucci howled happily and she smiled opening her eyes but the sight in front of her made her eyes widen in utter surprise and her jaw almost hit the floor.

“what the hell you both are doing here?!”, Odette whisper yelled making them grin guilty and get themselves in a proper position as they were kneed in front of Nike and Gucci with their finger on their lips gesturing those two cute dogs to keep quiet.

“Well we came to tell thank you for wishing us”, Mario said shrugging his shoulders slightly with a sheepish smile on his face and marco's expression matched his brother’s.

“also to take our birthday present”, marco said grinning widely.

Odette sighed rolling her eyes but a genuine smile painted on her lips but soon turned into smirk when she looked at them and around her room.
“you know, if dad finds out you are here he will surely definitely kick your asses”, she said making them smirk.

“Oh doll….. He doesn’t have to know, do he?”,  marco said then turned to Mario who gave him subtle nod with smirk on his face which was mirroring his brother's.

“but how the hell do you came into my room?”,  Odette asked changing the subject eying them suspicious totally forgetting that the laptop is still turned on and the pictures of them are visible bright and clear for their blue eyes to catch easily but it seemed they didn’t find them yet.

“Oh, just when you drifted off to sleep watching our pictures we entered from the window”,  they admitted making her eyes widen and a dark blush formed on her cheeks as she hurried towards the laptop and shut if off.

They both walked towards her who was sitting on her knees in the bed and marco smiled pressing his lips on her forehead and Mario mirrored him by placing a kiss on the back of her head.

Goosebumps pricked her delicate pale skin at the contact of two sexiest men alive on earth and she released a satisfied hum making their smiles widened.

“Wait a second”, said before getting up from the bed in her black tank top and booth shorts and wrapped a robe and hurried outside of her room making them smile feverishly.