PAINFULLY PLEASURABLE

ODETTE’S POV

With every step my heart was thundering in my chest. I noticed how we were going back to the same hotel and soon I was standing right in front of the same pent house I stayed first night after my wedding with marco. But today I was standing in the same room but with my two husbands who are looking at me with so much intensity that I want to crumble down and hide somewhere. But the looks they are giving me made me so wet that I need their help and I wasn’t shy about asking what I need. I can’t imagine if am this wet with just two of them looking at me list then I can’t fucking imagine what I will be when they touch me.

Diverting my gaze from the two men standing across me I gulped and a smile formed on my lips as I saw the candle light in the room along with rose petals decorated the room giving the musky and romantic touch wasn’t something one can get used to and not get butterflies in their stomach.

With ny peripheral vision I saw them  looking at  with clenched jaws and licking their lips. When their hands slowly went to their suits I sucked huge amount of air filling my lungs thinking I would be able to push my nervousness about having two of them at same time tonight.

marco and mario took their suits and shirts off letting their perfectly carved body in front of me and I didn’t hesitate to admire the ethereal beauty of my husbands.

Husbands how weird it sounds but for me it sounds as sin, an unexplainable sin which am not ashamed of committing again and again. The sin which I would worship and let it consume me till am not left with soul in my body.

There wasn’t much difference between how muscular and well built they are, their hard chest and those abs which one would gladly lick and suck on them. The only difference is marco have tattoos on his both hands and chest and I immediately gulped hard looking at how different the tattoos are but how good they look together engraved on his body.

“Today.....”, marco said looking at me in his thick voice as if he has difficulty in speaking.

“Only today…..”, mario added smirking at me with the fire in his eyes which I would let him burn me with it.

My heart raced in my chest as my pussy pulsed and clenched over nothing. The excitement running in my blood is getting so demanding that all I want to do is beg them to devour me but am not going to miss the chance to play with my men.

“Today?!”, I questioned walking towards them and traced my fingers on their chest to their abs towards the waistband of their trousers which were secured with belt.

Shamelessly gawking at their ripped bodies I smirked looking into their blue eyes which are darkened in the deepest shades of darkness I want to drown in.

“you will take lead”, they both said in unison and my smirk soon turned into a wide grin as I let their words sink.

“and this is one day offer?”, I teased raising my eyebrows to which they both smirked and marco pulled me into him as he gripped my hair and pulled it back making me arch into him as I looked into his eyes with my parted lips.

“all I want to do is throw you on bed and watch when my brother fucks your pussy all good then fuck your myself”, he growled and my smirk widened at his dominant voice which sent shivers to my spine.

Suddenly I was spinned and threw in mario’s arms and he caught me and a low gasp escaped my mouth when I came in contact with him and he smirked.

“but we want to take things slow with you, only one if us will fuck you and it’s your choice”, he said and my heart swelled with a emotion I couldn’t describe.

Looking into his eyes I smiled.

A genuine smile.

Then took my steps back from him and nodded my head before asking, “am in control?”.